1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 3 - Week 3

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconic

Iconic
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

yeah gg dude, ggs bigs
  2. Limitless

Limitless Success is the best revenge.
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
    Battling 101 Leader

3. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

so, i think my team subbed me in for butterfreeak, and 199 lives hasn't appeared and i might go offline soon...
  4. NatGeo

NatGeo sun's coming up
    is a Contributor Alumnus

go bigs
  5. Hikari

Hikari
    is a Past SPL Winner

Beat Amarillo in a gg

BR PORRA?
  6. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

lost 4 games on luck, shame, we had an easy win this week.

oh well, at least we have the boss noodlez back
  7. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

8. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. B-Lulz

B-Lulz You ain't gotta love it 'cos the hood gone love it
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

LETS GO TYRANTS

beat delta 3-0, gg sorry about the freeze :(
  10. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

11. Delta 2777

Delta 2777 Machampion
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion

that was pretty depressing
  12. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

13. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

14. fatty

fatty
    is a Tiering Contributor

this but bigger.
  15. Kinneas

Kinneas
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]

Good job B-Lulz mate
  16. The_Chaser

The_Chaser RVW
    is a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

subbed in blightbringer for kokoloko and he beat hanke
  17. hanke

hanke
    won the 6th Official Smogon Tournament

yea sorry guys, gg
  18. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

Just clarifying, we have any number of subs available till deadline for adv match up.

Just waiting on sharks' main player (199 lives) or a sub to play it.
  19. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

NOOOOOO I just got home I totally woulda played ;_;

fuk
  20. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lost to EW. Good game ^_^
  21. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

22. Aldaron

is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

Just keeping this at the forefront.
  23. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

First of all, you guys won already, quit trying to lobby for an unnecessary activity win.

Second of all, http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=37944&u2=95669

199 lives has been trying to play Butterfreeak since Monday night. Came on every day for hours, and Butterfreeak kept refusing. He was on all day yesterday, and he was on today as late as 5:38PM EST. And now you guys try to bring the "we have substitutes" card at the end of the day on the last day after our ADVer has to go? That's some seriously shady bullshit.
  24. Aldaron

OU and IRC Leader

Yo, not lobbying for an activity win at all relax.

Activity wins are lame as hell.

I just want to get a match done.

Also if you really want to start this the only "shady bullshit" is attempting to paint 199 lives as some sort of obviously active individual who went above and beyond all normal standards to get the match done. He didn't. He made a few vms that butterfreeak responded to. Both were were on irc apparently (you claim 199 lives was, I have logs proving butterfreeak was on).

I don't want an activity win at all, but it's nonsense that you're implying I'm fishing for one. All I want is the match to get done, or, worst case scenario, the match up to be no contested and not an activity loss for us, especially in light of the BS that was the conflict vs. floppy match up.
  25. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

if he was on today we didn't see him because we had a player ready to go pretty much all day. again i understand butter was a pain to schedule with but i dont think he was entirely at fault since no concrete time was scheduled in the first place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)