Smogon Premier League III - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
badabing i will NOT let you down.

I've made contact with my student dracomalfoy and we should get this done fairly soon

Played it well, but got haxxed badly in the end with some key full paralysis and a barrage of Special falls.

Man, when I saw that Zracknel had last posted I thought he was gonna give us a surprise.

DAM you MrE.

i love you all! :toast:
I made your team a logo already. LN felt strongly that I should make some changes, and I respect his opinion

I am well underway in making another one, and I think it will be better

why are you vilifying me

it will be done when it's done

so uh why are we bitching at the professional logo designer who is helping us out for shits and giggles

(also zracknel wouldn't fit in chomp's mouth, its too long)

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
zracknel's art is worth actual money and he is willing to donate it to spl just so we have a cool looking league

i'm sad that we don't have our logo yet too but can we not call out zracknel who's working his hardest to get us something?

come on....

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Mr.E is a fucking dumbass. Why would you have a banner of an electric mon using an electric attack to a ground mon? Learn the game nig. SMH SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)