Smogon Premier League III - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second opponent, second opponent who is NEVER online. Having to wait for everyone is pretty annoying. A rule that makes people care for their battles would be nice. I cant always be online at the weekends just to wait for pokemon battles...so please...Hosts and Team captains make the people battle or replace them.

Second opponent, second opponent who is NEVER online. Having to wait for everyone is pretty annoying. A rule that makes people care for their battles would be nice. I cant always be online at the weekends just to wait for pokemon battles...so please...Hosts and Team captains make the people battle or replace them.
I am online, unfortunately at different times. I probably just missed you (again), since I just got back from work. Nothing I can do about that!

I already sent you the times I will be online during the weekend, so look for me at those times.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I am online, unfortunately at different times. I probably just missed you (again), since I just got back from work. Nothing I can do about that!

I already sent you the times I will be online during the weekend, so look for me at those times.
wot about now

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If Limitless or Bluewind attempt to spec any of my future battles I want them banned for disrupting me.

just won

I can understand VIL but who the fuck is Tiba (wtf that's not DracoMalfoy) and why is everyone predicting it to win man fuck you guys :chaos:

oh okay phew some later posters rectified the situation

oh god i am so confused what is this :(

nice to meet (and to defeat you easily) Mr. E, I am Tiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)