1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 3 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Synre, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG loven

BIG loven Not so little anymore

confirming i suck gg
  2. muffinhead

muffinhead b202 wifi vgc
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

i cant handle that much luck. revenge of 616. ggs
  3. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't Hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Beat muffinhead 2-1 in some really incredible games. Good games, sorry for all the hax.
  4. DracoMalfoy

DracoMalfoy take one look and die
    is a Tutor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Hall Matronis a Past SPL Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Won vs kael, gg.
  5. CalzoneCannon

CalzoneCannon

But I thought moof was unbeatable!
  6. Sixonesix

Sixonesix
    is a Past SPL Winner

ironically I wanted to see you go 9-0
  7. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

B_S you goddamn pokemon master. easy there boy.
  8. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner
    Mentor

activity post

Hanke and I had agreed to play on wednesday, but he was unable to make it then so i thought i would try to catch him on the weekend. But Hanke hasnt been on since the 21st and the cryos said all of their subs are mia soooo yea
  9. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

No, thats not the glitch

That log is uncomplete
  10. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Golden Sun, Blim, dragonuser win on activity, all of their opponents were basically completely MIA.

I briefly wanted to go both ways on the M Dragon/199 Lives thing, but I think both sides make enough sense on this one that it's best just to call it a no-decision. This is a team tournament and I really don't like letting a player call a rematch on what was a pretty sketchy excuse by his opponent to begin with(though it was certainly the honorable thing to do) after actually completing the match, especially given that his team (obviously) wasn't on board with that. It's one thing if they'd stopped the match before it ended and decided to replay but once you have a game in the books like that I don't think rematching without your team's consent is a very good thing to set precedent for: it's already in the books at that point. Any matches in the future are going to go to whoever actually won the first match unless the team's managers and player both agree to the rematch in the future. If 199 Lives had stopped the match right there and decided to replay I don't think I'd be writing this right now, but playing the match to completion should mean something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)