Smogon Premier League III - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about my terrible connection and going hardline on the agreement we had. Other than the replay shenanigans tho, won in a gg.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Activity post. I've been on IRC all week long and I haven't heard of MrE.
That + When I type MrE in the research engine, no profile is found, meaning I don't know how to find him.
bullshit you have >:o

And I don't contact anyone because I'm lazy and the other person always seems to do so. 8) Alternatively, you could've just yelled at me on IRC directly (if you were actually on IRC all week as you claim). I saw you earlier today but you seemed to be idle so I just went to work then. Oh well, got all day Sunday still.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity posts are pretty lame but here i go,

I VMed maaf asking when we can play and I told him the times I'd be on but he didn't reply, I've also been around on IRC all day today and a lot of yesterday, but haven't seen him anywhere.

He's signed on to smogon since I posted the message so I can only assume he's seen it but just hasn't bothered to reply. It's unlikely I'll be able to get on again before the deadline, but I'll try...

Maaf

Let's go for Nanar sweep
is a Contributor Alumnus
You told me all day sunday, your day is pretty short dude for you to post at 5pm.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah all 'day' sunday = not available sunday night, which is why i said 'sunDAY', but we can play now if you're available?

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
I've been online at all the times user Pi_face requested to play, including the time we scheduled on thursday. After replying to his VM stating that it was better for him to play last night, i was active later that night. He also said he would be avalible all day today. As I have a doctors appointment to go to later today in another city, I have been active since early in the morning to account for our timezone difference, hoping to catch him. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like he has been on "all day", especially considering he is three hours ahead of me.

Logs can be provided upon request.

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
I lost, gg rng.

getting gambreakingly lucky three times in one battle denotes a gg in your post?

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
<Eo> I wonder if syrim will get his sodium levels checked at his doctor's appointment

i hope its not serious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)