Smogon Premier League III - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since they seem to have been completely missed from the first post updates:

ENZ0 subbed in for Poppy and won.

Keelhauled beat Sapphire Birch.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I hate posting activity posts, but I feel I should give an update on my match.

I told Cybertron at the beginning of the week I would be ready by Thursday and we both agreed. Yesterday, I asked him to play and he told me he would like to delay it to Friday in order to build a team. Today, I asked him if he wanted to battle at around 5 PM PST and he said in a couple of hours because he needed to pack for a trip. I had to leave before the two hours were up but I was persistent up until then, but got no response.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
~-* Activity Post *-~

RoyalFlush and I scheduled for "sometime around 9pm EST" last night but he didn't show up for the entire night. Hopefully we can get this done before the deadline. I'll be on around 10-11hrs from now, and most of tomorrow.

i lose, he crits x mon that pretty much 6-0s him.. w/e gg

well sry guys it was a tough season and i really thought we could have gone far. it was still fun early on tho and im glad to meeted u all in irc =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)