Smogon Premier League III - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ur hax me out of win just have some dignity and stfu. i dont wana hear ur second post opinions after i outplayed the shit out of you just to give myself a chance after crit. and at the end i predict u to make a better move (which i now see u are incapable of) so it appears i choke.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
even if you outplayed the shit out of me as you say, you still could've won it at the end but you've handed it to me

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Overpredicting isn't outplaying and u opp making a dumb move...

Also id u truly outplayed lb then it wouldn't have come down to one turn

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
if ur hax me out of win just have some dignity and stfu. i dont wana hear ur second post opinions after i outplayed the shit out of you just to give myself a chance after crit. and at the end i predict u to make a better move (which i now see u are incapable of) so it appears i choke.

Mada Mada Dane.

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
ok so tobi isnt responding he seems to have logged off after being in the mids of a dc situation when we were supposed to replay the same moves when i was gonna clutch it but i dont fucking care and im not staying on any longer to wait so basically im taking the win and if that doesnt fly ask me if i care

moral of this post loven dgf

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lamppost and I were scheduled to play nine minutes ago and he hasn't shown up.

Demanding an activity win.

We rescheduled to 4 minutes ago and he logged off right before it.

Stupid fuck.

VIL hasn't replied to pm I sent him on [Mar 7th] and I haven't seen him on all week in order to schedule our battle. Waited for him most of today too on irc but nothing. I'll try to be on tomorrow but gonna be busy helping someone move, so its doubtful that this will get done.

nice strategy, dc in a "could go either way situation" and then ask for the win - i had to go to church so thats why i left, also how can i be so sure he wont change his spreads to his convenience?' I propose a rematch with different teams.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I VMed Playa on Wednesday requesting to establish a specific time to meet up, but he has not responded, or contacted me in any way all week. In fact, he hasn't signed onto Smogon at all in the last two days. If he shows up, I could probably still get this done tonight, but it would have to be tonight since I'll be away for most of the day in church, of course.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
LO7 you basically left unannounced right after Loven DC'd and he waited for about an hour then had to go himself.... disregarding his post, Loven was in a favorable position to win, DC'd, you were going to rematch but you left without telling anyone. what was he suppose to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)