Smogon Premier League 4 - All-Star Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

caw
is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CAP Head Mod
haha macle that was too much fun. If you guys have been following this battle, I've theorymonned this battle for about four to five hours, and I know that #frogs was working hard on it too. I'm glad this was such a good battle.

here is the log for those interested (and replay). here's my set:

pantslizard (Scrafty) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 SDef / 144 Atk
Sassy Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Snatch
- Fake Out
- Hidden Power [Psychic]

This set allowed me to survive maxed out Fake Out / Focus Blast / Vacuum Wave with Chople Berry, meaning the worst they could do on the special side was two Focus Blasts and I could pray for the miss. I then realized that if they ran sub or bulk up, they'd win turn two. I figured they'd know it too, so I thought I'd risk it with Snatch. I used to have Return, but I switched to HP Psychic just in case I snatched a Nasty Plot. To be honest, I wasn't expecting the Torment set; that was strong. Kudos, frogs.

I love you, Raiders. Now let's win some real battles ;)

haha macle that was too much fun. If you guys have been following this battle, I've theorymonned this battle for about four to five hours, and I know that #frogs was working hard on it too. I'm glad this was such a good battle.

here is the log for those interested (and replay). here's my set:

pantslizard (Scrafty) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 SDef / 144 Atk
Sassy Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Snatch
- Fake Out
- Hidden Power [Psychic]

This set allowed me to survive maxed out Fake Out / Focus Blast / Vacuum Wave with Chople Berry, meaning the worst they could do on the special side was two Focus Blasts and I could pray for the miss. I then realized that if they ran sub or bulk up, they'd win turn two. I figured they'd know it too, so I thought I'd risk it with Snatch. I used to have Return, but I switched to HP Psychic just in case I snatched a Nasty Plot. To be honest, I wasn't expecting the Torment set; that was strong. Kudos, frogs.

I love you, Raiders. Now let's win some real battles ;)

Tobes

Where'd they come from? And where are they headed?
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
I won but I lost 1 + 4/5 pokemon to ampharos so I'd call it a draw. gg

vaporeon is a monster

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Coooooolch let's do this shit in the afternoon/evening I guess? We need our spectators. Also before the Super Bowl. >:[ WHERE ARE YOU MANG

Status
Not open for further replies.