Smogon Premier League IV - Mid-Season Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
A reminder, in response to some concerns raised: If you are bid upon and bought by a team, you are expected to play to your fullest competence for them, regardless of whether or not you would have preferred to play for another team. Players who do not cooperate risk being permanently banned from SPLs; this has already happened at the beginning of this season.

Player Name: Cherub Agent
Tiers played: BW OU / BW RU / BW NU
Timezone: GMT + 1

I can assure you that I am very, very active. And am very proficient at haxing my way to victory ;) Seriously though, I feel that I've made notable progress lately in my competetive battling skills. Constant laddering has payed off. I'd absolutely love the camaraderie aspect that comes within teams, seems like a brilliant deviation to standard tournaments when you're on your own. Teambuilding with others is also a passion of mine.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Player Name: zfs
Tiers Played: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / BW OU
Timezone: GMT -5

Player Name: me
Tiers Played: DPP OU
Timezone: canada

i will ONLY play for one of the following teams: The Alpha Ruiners, The Circus Maximus Tigers, The Team Raiders, The Cryonicles, The Ever Grande BIGS, The Wifi Wolfpack, The Congregation of the Classiest, The Smog Frogs, or The Indie Scooters

thanks

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: me
Tiers Played: DPP OU
Timezone: canada

i will ONLY play for one of the following teams: The Alpha Ruiners, The Circus Maximus Tigers, The Team Raiders, The Cryonicles, The Ever Grande BIGS, The Stark Sharks, The Congregation of the Classiest, The Smog Frogs, or The Indie Scooters

thanks
I don't see wifi wolfpack :o

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Player name : The Exeggutor
Tiers played : VGC 2013 BW OU
Timezone : GMT -5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)