1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 4 - Semifinals (See Post #207)

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by symphonyx64, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conflict

Conflict And who are you, the proud lord said That I must bow so low?
    is a Pre-Contributoris a SPL Winner

Lost in a ridiculous manner. Dumbest GSC match all season. You trained x well to crit with like every attack move.
  2. Tiba

Tiba
    is a Past SPL Winner

???????????????????????????????????????
  3. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

Another tournament with undeserved winners, why are all we playing pokemon?, I'd like to see a good answer...

Easy win for tigers in final though :)
  4. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Jack of All Trades

good season sharks
  5. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Wish I could say this was a good series. Based on the last two weeks, I think it's clear that the powers-that-be want Wolfpack to win this season of SPL.

Nice run Sharks. Getting 1st seed is no easy feat. Wish we could've taken it home, but it wasn't in the cards for us this time around. Glad I got to meet some new cool people this season. I'm sure we'll continue to talk and hang out in the future.

Best of luck to all of the remaining teams.
  6. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

holy fuck

the gods

they demand to see a wolfpack victory

it's an inevitable awooooooooooooooooo
  7. Marth

Marth
    is a Past SPL Winner

When hax happens people forget that jorgen could still have easily won the match before it happened..
  8. Tiba

Tiba
    is a Past SPL Winner

_______/\_____________awo________
    ___________/\_________awooo________
    _______________/\_____awoooooo________
    ___________________/\_awoooooooo________
    ______________________awooooooooooooooo_________
    _________________________awooooooooooooooooooooooo______
    _________SHARK ATTACKED !!!__________
  9. Lady Bug

Lady Bug ☆彡
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

[​IMG]
    sogeking approves of this
    Danilo likes this.
  10. HellPowna

HellPowna
    is a Past SPL Winner

11. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Just want to echo what Phil said - it was a good run but a bit of let down here in the playoffs. I'd say "gg" or whatever but it's tough to feel that way watching all the bounces go the opposite direction. Those are the breaks, I guess.

This SPL season was probably my least favorite mainly because of the weekly scheduling annoyances. I'd say that was half the challenge of each week, especially when your opponent is online simultaneously but wants to play later for no real reason. Maybe LN is right after all and this just isn't for me??? Either way, I'm officially announcing my retirement from SPL. Good luck in the future, Sharks.
  12. King

King

fucking good for my old team man. i can't say i'm unhappy with my trade because my new teammates are a great group of guys, but i'm happy to see the wolfpack in the finals. Good job guys, and good try sharks
  13. WhiteQueen

WhiteQueen boner dethroner
    is a SPL Winner

thank you the sharks for picking me up midseason. my semifinals loss was more disappointing to me than losing in the quarterfinals of the OST this year. truly. sharks are best team i have ever played for. very cool group of people/teammates for sure. love you all long time! <3
  14. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Silly week, whatever. As always all Sharks have a place in my heart. I love you all my little Sharkies. I feel like I let you all down this season, and this final week didn't help. That's the breaks though and as I said you guys are Sharks for life. Let's come back next year hungry to close this shit out Miami Heat style.

Go Tigers, fuck LN.
  15. Houndoomsday

Houndoomsday

Big last match, I think the fact that it's Ubers only makes it even cooler!
  16. AB2

AB2 is an absolute ape
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

Nice try sharks, we had a pretty good run. ggs wolfpack.

Hoping to see tigres win it all.
  17. LizardMan

LizardMan A mo so true.
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

It was nice playing for you Sharks. It sucks that we were pretty unlucky. I met a lot of cool people being on the team with you guys and I definitly enjoyed it.
  18. LuckOverSkill

LuckOverSkill

Bad way to go out, but what can you do, Luck>Skill after all

gg everyone, despite how it went it was tons of fun, and I met a lot of really cool people, thanks to MoP for drafting me and saving me from the frogs, thanks to everyone that made this season as good as it was, you guys are a group of top-notch battlers, I can only learn from you

Sharks will emerge victorious once again, and remember that there is no weakness in sorrow, only in depression
  19. pi face

pi face a
    is a Past SPL Winner

donkey got donked
  20. Donkey

Donkey

lost to a consistently lucky player
    Danilo likes this.
  21. Dimsun

Dimsun
    is a VGC 2012 Seniors World Champion

If I can ask both sides, please be respectful here. I don't want the furious insults and poor sportsmanship expressed in the chat of the actual game to move into this thread.
    "Peachy: Eating the whole ass
    TIGER SHARK: FUCK THE RUINERS
    nornir: oh yeah
    davidness: nice conter arceus stell/got
    nornir: that's not luck
    TIGER SHARK: FUCK THE RUIENRS"
    It was a little bit of a ridiculous game, what with the crits and flinches, but Pokemon happens sometimes. The way that Donkey left that game and forced Pi_Face to wait was incredibly rude, but the Ruiners have been pretty arrogant too. All the same, GG. Good job Mr. Messy Face.
  22. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

can i just say wtf is up with the sportsmanship this season lol? like pocket might be pretty awful when he posts ALPHA RUINED obnoxiously or maybe you think the tigers are lucky assholes but the personal attacks im seeing are honestly ridiculous. im like the last person youd expect to hear that from since im very harsh towards some people but like some of this crap is really unreal and just makes you look like a real (BAN ME PLEASE). am i the only one?

edit: this is not a reference to grind or w/e happened there, im talking about the in battle garbage i saw
  23. Iconic

Iconic
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i deleted every post besides kd's and dimsun's because they were very good. trash talk is lots of fun but this is ridiculous. i think we (including myself) all need to calm down...

also to anyone who intends to moderate this forum: please try not to selectively delete posts because of blatant personal biases
  24. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

lol dafuq
  25. Danilo

Danilo im a danilo!!!
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)