Smogon Premier League IV - Semifinals (See Post #207)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Another tournament with undeserved winners, why are all we playing pokemon?, I'd like to see a good answer...

Easy win for tigers in final though :)

Wish I could say this was a good series. Based on the last two weeks, I think it's clear that the powers-that-be want Wolfpack to win this season of SPL.

Nice run Sharks. Getting 1st seed is no easy feat. Wish we could've taken it home, but it wasn't in the cards for us this time around. Glad I got to meet some new cool people this season. I'm sure we'll continue to talk and hang out in the future.

Best of luck to all of the remaining teams.

_______/\_____________awo________
___________/\_________awooo________
_______________/\_____awoooooo________
___________________/\_awoooooooo________
______________________awooooooooooooooo_________
_________________________awooooooooooooooooooooooo______
_________SHARK ATTACKED !!!__________

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wish I could say this was a good series. Based on the last two weeks, I think it's clear that the powers-that-be want Wolfpack to win this season of SPL.

Nice run Sharks. Getting 1st seed is no easy feat. Wish we could've taken it home, but it wasn't in the cards for us this time around. Glad I got to meet some new cool people this season. I'm sure we'll continue to talk and hang out in the future.

Best of luck to all of the remaining teams.
Just want to echo what Phil said - it was a good run but a bit of let down here in the playoffs. I'd say "gg" or whatever but it's tough to feel that way watching all the bounces go the opposite direction. Those are the breaks, I guess.

This SPL season was probably my least favorite mainly because of the weekly scheduling annoyances. I'd say that was half the challenge of each week, especially when your opponent is online simultaneously but wants to play later for no real reason. Maybe LN is right after all and this just isn't for me??? Either way, I'm officially announcing my retirement from SPL. Good luck in the future, Sharks.

fucking good for my old team man. i can't say i'm unhappy with my trade because my new teammates are a great group of guys, but i'm happy to see the wolfpack in the finals. Good job guys, and good try sharks

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
thank you the sharks for picking me up midseason. my semifinals loss was more disappointing to me than losing in the quarterfinals of the OST this year. truly. sharks are best team i have ever played for. very cool group of people/teammates for sure. love you all long time! <3

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Silly week, whatever. As always all Sharks have a place in my heart. I love you all my little Sharkies. I feel like I let you all down this season, and this final week didn't help. That's the breaks though and as I said you guys are Sharks for life. Let's come back next year hungry to close this shit out Miami Heat style.

Go Tigers, fuck LN.

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Nice try sharks, we had a pretty good run. ggs wolfpack.

Hoping to see tigres win it all.

It was nice playing for you Sharks. It sucks that we were pretty unlucky. I met a lot of cool people being on the team with you guys and I definitly enjoyed it.

Bad way to go out, but what can you do, Luck>Skill after all

gg everyone, despite how it went it was tons of fun, and I met a lot of really cool people, thanks to MoP for drafting me and saving me from the frogs, thanks to everyone that made this season as good as it was, you guys are a group of top-notch battlers, I can only learn from you

Sharks will emerge victorious once again, and remember that there is no weakness in sorrow, only in depression

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
If I can ask both sides, please be respectful here. I don't want the furious insults and poor sportsmanship expressed in the chat of the actual game to move into this thread.
"Peachy: Eating the whole ass
TIGER SHARK: FUCK THE RUINERS
nornir: oh yeah
davidness: nice conter arceus stell/got
nornir: that's not luck
TIGER SHARK: FUCK THE RUIENRS"
It was a little bit of a ridiculous game, what with the crits and flinches, but Pokemon happens sometimes. The way that Donkey left that game and forced Pi_Face to wait was incredibly rude, but the Ruiners have been pretty arrogant too. All the same, GG. Good job Mr. Messy Face.

can i just say wtf is up with the sportsmanship this season lol? like pocket might be pretty awful when he posts ALPHA RUINED obnoxiously or maybe you think the tigers are lucky assholes but the personal attacks im seeing are honestly ridiculous. im like the last person youd expect to hear that from since im very harsh towards some people but like some of this crap is really unreal and just makes you look like a real (BAN ME PLEASE). am i the only one?

edit: this is not a reference to grind or w/e happened there, im talking about the in battle garbage i saw

i deleted every post besides kd's and dimsun's because they were very good. trash talk is lots of fun but this is ridiculous. i think we (including myself) all need to calm down...

also to anyone who intends to moderate this forum: please try not to selectively delete posts because of blatant personal biases

If I can ask both sides, please be respectful here. I don't want the furious insults and poor sportsmanship expressed in the chat of the actual game to move into this thread.
"Peachy: Eating the whole ass
TIGER SHARK: FUCK THE RUINERS
nornir: oh yeah
davidness: nice conter arceus stell/got
nornir: that's not luck
TIGER SHARK: FUCK THE RUIENRS"
It was a little bit of a ridiculous game, what with the crits and flinches, but Pokemon happens sometimes. The way that Donkey left that game and forced Pi_Face to wait was incredibly rude, but the Ruiners have been pretty arrogant too. All the same, GG. Good job Mr. Messy Face.
lol dafuq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)