Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
and you got it...pokemon though

faint that was my favorite kids book

quick everyone hop on my ass let's make this a flame war to remember

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lavos, lets please refrain from shit talking for now on. In WCoP, every time one of our players called someone bad, or talked shit...they lost their match. I would rather we just treat every opponent like an equal, anyone can win in 1 game of pokemon.

GGs Frogs, I gotta admit that your roster was a lot more solid then I thought it'd be when you first drafted. :)

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
but Mr.E if you don't play Conflict how will you prove you're the best? Ending the series on activity when you're both online would be pretty disappointing.

Also gj frogs/el tigres. I had my doubts but you proved me wrong

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ugh atticus kd24 gave you permission to change the avatar please change it for the love of god

ggs wolfpack you guys are chill!!!

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Same to you!

Regardless of what happened, I enjoyed slugging it out with your team. Good luck scooters, maybe we'll meet up again in playoffs :]

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Well played, Scooters. You put up a really good fight to the finish to make for an exciting first week. I don't hold any negative feelings for some of the things that were said. It was all in the heat of competition.

Pay no mind to the comments said by our team. It doesn't properly represent how we feel about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)