1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 4 - Week 1

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by symphonyx64, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Lavos, lets please refrain from shit talking for now on. In WCoP, every time one of our players called someone bad, or talked shit...they lost their match. I would rather we just treat every opponent like an equal, anyone can win in 1 game of pokemon.

GGs Frogs, I gotta admit that your roster was a lot more solid then I thought it'd be when you first drafted. :)
  2. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

that's because our wcop team sucked stone

they lost their games when they didnt talk shit too
    BKC likes this.
  3. Smurf.

Smurf.
    is a Past SPL Winner

LOL? this guy cant be serious?

cease talking immediately
  4. ToF

ToF
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 13 Champion

shit talking week 1 of spl. what amateurs.
  5. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

6. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

but Mr.E if you don't play Conflict how will you prove you're the best? Ending the series on activity when you're both online would be pretty disappointing.

Also gj frogs/el tigres. I had my doubts but you proved me wrong
  7. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

Good game frogs! You guys did really well. Hopefully we can have a rematch in the playoffs.

Sub me in coach
  8. davidness

davidness

what luck are you talking about? you're a idiot, learn to lose

Go Frogs, let's get it
    Danilo and BKC like this.
  9. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

10. Django

Django
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

It's not happening mike give up
  11. Lamppost

Lamppost I put the milk in first
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

12. Dekzeh

Dekzeh It's the sound of the world ending.
    is a Pre-Contributoris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

[​IMG]
  13. toshimelonhead

toshimelonhead Raising Whitney's Miltank

14. Lady Bug

Lady Bug 銀時 ☆彡 King of the Dessert ☆彡 銀時
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

☻☻
    ☻☻☻☻☻
    ☻☻
  15. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

i'm just glad to put this week behind us. ggs wolfpack and thank you limitless/poppy
  16. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

ugh atticus kd24 gave you permission to change the avatar please change it for the love of god

ggs wolfpack you guys are chill!!!
  17. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Same to you!

Regardless of what happened, I enjoyed slugging it out with your team. Good luck scooters, maybe we'll meet up again in playoffs :]
  18. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Close week for all teams. I hope every week this season comes down to the last battle for each matchup :)
  19. Lady Bug

Lady Bug 銀時 ☆彡 King of the Dessert ☆彡 銀時
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

how's disneyland phil
  20. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu

Good, as usual. Once you leave Arab land, maybe you can go :)
  21. yondie

yondie mitt game strong
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past WCoP Winner

get a room
  22. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

Well played, Scooters. You put up a really good fight to the finish to make for an exciting first week. I don't hold any negative feelings for some of the things that were said. It was all in the heat of competition.

Pay no mind to the comments said by our team. It doesn't properly represent how we feel about you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)