Smogon Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won on timeout in a fun but slightly haxy game. Sorry it had to end like that pops, but it's a team tournament and I'm gonna have to take the win. I think I may have had the advantage at the end, but it was close and could have gone either way. Thanks for taking it well Popstar~

I think it would be fair if Hugen vs. Poppy was recreated. Since the server was lagging (presumably due to an unexpected amount of users), Poppy should get the chance to finish the battle. Iirc it's in the official tournament rules to have a chance in a match where the timeout was unintentional.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
[19:21] <skarm> friday 10pm GMT -2?
[19:21] <skarm> (tomorrow)
[19:22] <Tiba> its good
[19:22] <skarm> okay, we play then

Posting for informational purposes~

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won vs Taylor gg man you played well
yeah i do not get why you didnt switch *pokemon* out when i double switched to ensure i set up rocks and win, but thats what happens when theres more than one player behind a battle.

gg and wd.

edit: sir, you suck so please stop getting involved in places where you dont belong

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
in contact with bad romance!!

scheduled to play 4 pm est saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)