Smogon Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to royal flush in a wp gg. I had a small chance at the "end" with potential crits, but I only had it thanks to some previous luck. It wouldn't have been fair if I had won at the end to even some more luck. So yeah vgg. At least the first 100 turns were interesting lol.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
at first i thought alphas ruined would be funny, but after the execution... its undoubtedly worse than ALPHA RUINED

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
LOL REGULAR SEASON

Congrats tigers, enjoy your regular season victory, but here at the big boys table we play for the playoffs.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
LOL REGULAR SEASON

Congrats tigers, enjoy your regular season victory, but here at the big boys table we play for the playoffs.
Yes. You play to win. So you can get to the playoffs.

Previous posts aside, GG Ruiners. That was a close set!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Activity post.

PMed Conflict New Year's Day (Tuesday), told him I could play then or Sunday, preferably Sunday, because I had work the rest of the week. He shot me a time, for 8pm tonight, and I replied to confirm.

Have been on IRC all day. Got ready to battle about a quarter till, logged onto NBS, have PO open. PMed Conflict both here and on IRC at 8pm to confirm that we could battle when he's ready. Whois confirms he is not idle, yet he will not respond to battle me more than an hour later. I'm not going to continue wasting my time waiting on somebody who is intentionally avoiding me.

Edit: Conflict responds immediately after I posted this saying we can battle in another 20 minutes. I DON'T THINK SO. >:|

Lavos

Banned deucer.
gg frogs, hope we'll see you again in the playoffs

my last wish before the execution is that you guys can withhold from spamming the page with your victory cries

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
what a fucked up week - dw no other team will escape the ruin wrought by the alpha players >;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)