Smogon Premier League IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
jasonpwn: ok im not taking the win

jason wins his first game in style

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Did anyone else see Jason 6-0 in 4 turns?
Game of the year. Someone warstory it plz

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I won vs. Chase in a good game. Best of luck in your future battles.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
That is possibly the greatest display of bad sportsmanship I have ever seen, trust me, I've been the bad sport in a lot of these situations, but nothing of this magnitude. Limitless, what are you doing? I understand your team is in a hole this week and you're desperate for wins, but you're seriously going to go to this extent to try to get one. It was TURN 4. You took the win due to a disconnection through a brand-new tournament DC policy. Do you understand how ridiculous this looks from the outside looking in?

And Jason, I expected better of you. If SoulWind really is your friend, then don't let your misguided manager push you around. Redo the match. I know you, and you're definitely not satisfied with this "win". Don't make yourself Limitless's tool. Go to SoulWind and ask for another game, a real game. Even if you lose and it reflects poorly on you, it's a lot better than taking an activity win on turn 4. Do the right thing, and this will all blow over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)