Smogon Premier League IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah lost first turn to bullshit

edit: don't give me this "woulda been closer without hax" bullshit i had it 100% won if i'd gotten off an attack on moltres turn 1 and you know it lmao

edit2: then you're a dumbass

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fair team advantage+some early game hax=reasonably comfortable win

sorry about the confuse windsong, would have been a lot closer otherwise

gg

edit: i disagree

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ugh pocket can you stop posting every time your team wins and go back to deleting all the torn-t for uber arguments in the suspect thread like you were doing before

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
edit: i disagree
dekzeh gets swept by cb mence w/o the mon he 2.5% chanced vs and "he would've won anyway"

colch gets double crits "he would've won anyway"

you get to keep the best part of your matchup because of a 10.5% chance turn 1 and oh? you would've won anyway

i think this week versus the frogs with their pathetic in game spectators trolling turn after turn, users scouting for their team and telling them squads, LN propagating false ego preserving excuses and even some of the players behaving like talentless trash themselves sums up why the communities descending into a pool of drama filled, classless shit

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
users scouting for their team and telling them squads
are you high?

dekzeh gets swept by cb mence w/o the mon he 2.5% chanced vs and "he would've won anyway"

you get to keep the best part of your matchup because of a 10.5% chance turn 1 and oh? you would've won anyway
Yea dek doesnt get swept so w/e, he has two mons that sweep you

you seem to be ignoring the turn four lk miss where colch wins right off, and yes, he would have in fact won anyway

in my case windsong claimed he 100% wins if moltres die. I disagree because i had a pretty large team advantage

tl;dr: fuck off

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Won vs FLCL. GG man and no problem with that!

_______/\_____________\o/________
___________/\_________\o/________
_______________/\_____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
______________________/\_________
_________________________/\______
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!__________

i think this week versus the frogs with their pathetic in game spectators trolling turn after turn, users scouting for their team and telling them squads, LN propagating false ego preserving excuses and even some of the players behaving like talentless trash themselves sums up why the communities descending into a pool of drama filled shit
props on having such a great selective memory and a delusional paranoia

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

watch out here comes a

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm subbing in Scimjara for Jason. If that is against the rules or it can't happen, then we gladly forfeit the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)