Smogon Premier League IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nonono you see tyranitar has counter, and youre not allowed to substitute because i would totally predict that and use aerial ace so i win

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
beat Sweet Jesus with the help of para, sleep talk and being good at stone edge. Sorry about that, and gg for all it means

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i got an early miss and crit, but miss only mattered if your sweeper didn't have sd which it did, crit didn't matter in the slightest. late game i was in a winning position, aqualouis made a great prediction and then got two full paras in a row to seal the victory. pokemon happens i guess. gg and gl in future weeks, you were a good sport about all my internet problems etc.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
A miss and a crit in the beginning cost me the weather war but i managed to win thanks to a double para. GG, sorry lavos

ugh i hate doing this but activity post.

me and MMF agreed to play today, but I don't know when/if he's going to be here. I'd rather not wait til the last hour to post here =/. His circumstances this week stopped him from playing til today, but so far there has been no sign of him.

His last activity on the forum was: Jan 10th, 2013 9:13:01 AM
His last activity on IRC: 4 days, 16 hours, 23 minutes ago

I hope he makes it here, but I think the circumstances should be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)