Not open for further replies.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
third year in a row where sixonesix and i play an extremely unclean series

won in some terrible games

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
VGC 2013: Dimsun vs. Human - Good match, but Human might have the upperhand.
VGC 2013: Cybertron vs. R Inanimate - Randy can clutch this, but Cybertron isn't gonna go down without a good fight.
VGC 2013: Sixonesix vs. Huy - I gotta root for my teammate, but this is bound to be a good match that happens at least once every SPL since SPL 2.
VGC 2013: Synre vs. bearsfan092 - Kinda tough to pick here, but I gotta give the upperhand to bears.
VGC 2013: Sapphire Birch vs. kingofkongs - Another good match, but Birch is doing pretty good lately and I think he can pull this off.
5/5

ggs bigs, you guys played a good fight

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i beat iris, gg apart from a critical para at the end ;/

ggs bigs, gl for your other matches

GGs Bigs, thanks for an exciting series.
ggs bigs

go tigers!
ggs bigs, you guys played a good fight
I'm sure you guys don't mean any offense by this, but is it really necessary for multiple posts of "gg" in a series that was won mostly off of hax? You guys don't seem even remotely apologetic about it either. Huy was the only one who was decent enough to admit that the VGC games were shitty, and then you guys parade in here and act as if that didn't just happen (let alone the other games we lost due to hax), or even gloated about it (MOET). I'm all for sportsmanship (which is why I'm not laying into you guys about this since I don't think you meant to insult) but part of that is knowing when to show some goddamn restraint and acknowledge unfortunate circumstances.

Shiny Magmortar

Banned deucer.
I'm sure you guys don't mean any offense by this, but is it really necessary for multiple posts of "gg" in a series that was won mostly off of hax? You guys don't seem even remotely apologetic about it either. Huy was the only one who was decent enough to admit that the VGC games were shitty, and then you guys parade in here and act as if that didn't just happen (let alone the other games we lost due to hax), or even gloated about it (MOET). I'm all for sportsmanship (which is why I'm not laying into you guys about this since I don't think you meant to insult) but part of that is knowing when to show some goddamn restraint and acknowledge unfortunate circumstances.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gg tfp

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Tobes, I'm not going to make a long post because I'm on my phone right now but I think it's kind of sad that your immediate association with "gg" is that we're trying to be douchebags. No, I won't deny that many of the games in the series weren't clean, but if you honestly think that means you "deserved" to win any more than we did them you're delusional, since in most cases it's impossible to predict what would've happened otherwise. There was hax on both sides in many of the matches, and contrary to popular belief, the tigers cannot bend the rng to our whim. So yes, although I am obviously happy with winning this week, I do wish it was in a cleaner series.

Tobes, I'm not going to make a long post because I'm on my phone right now but I think it's kind of sad that your immediate association with "gg" is that we're trying to be douchebags. No, I won't deny that many of the games in the series weren't clean, but if you honestly think that means you "deserved" to win any more than we did them you're delusional
There's that Smogon paranoia

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I like the part where bojangles makes a reasonable and classy post on behalf of the tigers, and then solace completely negates that aforementioned class by making a douchey post. good teamwork

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Well that's funny, in my time, people used to say gg even on randbats, now if you say gg after you crited my superdupermon that'd have swept your entire team, you're a dickhead. I'm glad to see this community changing.

also gg bigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)