Smogon Premier League IV - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
GG Six. It sucks to lose like that, but I definitely could have played Game 2 better, and I need to improve on that to be successful.

won 2-1 against randy, ggs and thanks for letting me fix the error on my team in the first game

really fun/exciting matches

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
beat texas 2-0 he got a miss early that otherwise woulda helped but gg bud

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to Nelson in the only way he could won.

I got a USELESS crit, and he had a stupid freeze. GJ Master, now I understand how you reached grand slam finals.

EDIT: You werent supposed to anything, only to play bad.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
Enourmous Choke when i hard the battle won cuz forgot a speed, never mind. Had the game still won but explosion crit and finally freeze his last which is just normal cuz i was supposed to win.

I'm the champ here, gg

Explosion without crit makes 45% so i would have won anyway

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
holy fuck that battle

how can such a thing even exist

also USELESS crit is funny

lol kanga was probably killing braviary yes

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Lost in a terrible game, after two shitty CH's and the stupid lag PO glitch which killed one of my pokes for no reason. Life is good.

Edit: actually three CH's, forgot about the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)