Smogon Premier League IV - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
Hello.

Having anticipated the fact that i was going on holiday wednesay morning after my last final, i had already PMed Moet last saturday and already scheduled with him to be sure this could be do before wednesay. That said, he agrees and we had scheduled to battle tonight, now. Moet apparently isn't able to play at the time we had scheduled three days ago for X reasons. I can understand if it's due to an urgent reason and ask him then to get on tomorrow the earliest he can do to get this done. He continues to state me that we won't battle before "12pm my time" , which is impossible for me tomorrow cuz i will be probably sleeping in order to get ready for my final.

Now, i still told him i could do an effort during holidays and find a labtop some time (and i expected him to agree with my hours since he missed the hour he had scheduled himself) but he continues to say "12PM or nothing" which won't be possible any day of the week for me, being only able to play earlier.

So, i guess i don't have the choice but to ask to get him subbed since i had taken all the precautions needed for this match, thank you.

Ps : I didn't want to make this post this but MOET insisted.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lavos, be a bro :0

Just like you can't battle later, CTC isn't ready to battle now.

There should really be a term for players who pester others to play day 1 and no other day ffs. Call them Nelsons maybe ;d

EDIT: It's only monday, LN -_-

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You have a week to find a time where both players are AVAILABLE (not necessarily ready) to schedule a battle.

You don't have 2 days to schedule a battle + 5 days to test a team.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If he's not ready to play, he's not ready to play - you're the one with the unfortunate circumstances and time constraints, so I don't see the problem you being subbed out for somebody else with more time.

Sorry to hear about your granddad.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If he's not ready to play, he's not ready to play - you're the one with the unfortunate circumstances and time constraints, so I don't see the problem you being subbed out for somebody else with more time.
apparently this isnt how spl works anymore sorry

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
Sorry for these horrible conditions and thx to Solace to have brought this solution which nobody had thought weirdly.

Won vs Peachy in a clean and close battle, gg.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
CTC and I have agreed to play at 10:30 PM EST on Groudon's Grotto. He's going to build a team with some help from teammates and test it in the next three hours, then we'll throw down. Sorry for all the drama, Ruiners. I feel it was warranted given what I knew at the time and the particular circumstances, but upon reflection I could have been quieter about it. Thanks to Ciele for clarifying some stuff and helping both of us work this out. Best of luck.

That would make too much sense and be too easy, can't have that now can we -.-

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thanks to the Ruiners for handling Lavos situation so professionally. Especially CTC.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for these horrible conditions and thx to Solace to have brought this solution which nobody had thought weirdly.

Won vs Peachy in a clean and close battle, gg.
what solution did i come up with i've been gone for like 3 hours rofl

am i being punk'd

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Won in a gg. Got a couple lucky burns, but both of them turned out to not matter. Sorry for having us play on such short notice, CTC - you were a good sport about it though.

I'm freaking shaking from the nerves from my battles with Huy. Not even joking. I won, but this game is starting to get a bit unhealthy for me, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)