1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 4 - Week 4

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by symphonyx64, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6A9 Ace Matador

6A9 Ace Matador veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

2. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

won gg bro
  3. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

Scimjara hasn't responded to my VM from 3 days ago, nor has he made any effort to contact me otherwise. Probably going to get forced to play after the deadline at some inconvenient time. Can't wait.
  4. Dimsun

Dimsun
    is a VGC 2012 Seniors World Champion

Beat Cybertron, ggs man.
  5. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

all hail the world champ

ggs bud. SUB MIKE IN I SUCK
  6. Iris

Iris

scheduled to play tonight and real life problems came up. See flcl a lot so ill play later tomorrow. Sorry team and FLCL.
  7. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

lost, had a bit of bad luck and a bit of good luck, but it was a sick game gg
  8. kokoloko

kokoloko from Mexico
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

yeah i won in a cool game

gg
  9. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Mr.E more like Mr.Crocker because I destroyed Jorgen.

(bshax but a win's a win I guess EDIT actually wasn't as much luck as I thought but meh)
  10. Jorgen

Jorgen World's Strongest Fairy
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

welp i lost sorry team.

gg MrE
  11. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

12. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

i won against Honko, close game
  13. Honko

Honko
    is a Programmeris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

confirming gg
  14. Isa

Isa

I don't like doing this, but activity post.

Me and Carl got in contact at Monday. I wrote him saying that it'd be neat if we could play during Tuesday or Thursday evenings since I'll be busy most of the other times. I could get to play during the weekend if absolutely needed, but I'd rather not since I'm moving. Carl says that he has a 9-5 job and that due to our time zones, we cannot play prior to 1 AM my time. I reply and say that I'll be online until 2 AM my time, he doesn't reply to this so I figure that he hasn't read it and so, I don't stay up until 2 AM (I did stay up to 1:45 AM once, with him signing on five minutes later according to my team). It turns out that he did read it and waited for me, but didn't tell me.
    Fast-forward to Saturday, I tell him that I'll be cleaning my room for most of today but that he could just leave a message here at any time and I'll see it. I also sign on to NBS. At one point, I sign on to IRC and see Carl online, PM him saying that he should go on NBS and challenge me and I'll see it while I'm cleaning, no reply, 1½ hour later Carl signs off from IRC. Four hours later, at 1:30 AM or so, I log out, not having heard anything.

I have absolutely no time to battle today except maybe during the evening. So, activity post.
  15. Vinc2612

Vinc2612 IT'S VINCE DUMBASS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I won against McMeghan, gg !
  16. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

lost vs vinc, gg

sorry team :(
  17. MarceloDK

MarceloDK

I'm on a phone right now, cause my pc is broken. I'll try to fix it, but probably i'll not be able to get this done today. Sorry team n_n .cry
  18. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I had hopped on yesterday and then just left my computer open even though I went out. So, yeah, that's why you didn't get an answer from me yesterday on IRC... eventually my PC goes to sleep. Like I said in my original VM, I thought this would be tough this week so I am sorry that it turned out that way. I didn't "confirm" during the week because it seemed unnecessary - you said you would be on for a bit, more than one day, in a time range I thought I would catch you so it didn't seem like a big deal. I guess I didn't realize I needed to confirm something it seemed like you were already planning on doing.

I don't fault you for our conflicting schedules and timezones so I hope that in the same respect you don't fault me. This hasn't been a case of both of us being online at the same time and then one blowing the other off... it really has been a situation where we've had limited chances to even interact in real time. I wasn't around yesterday when we probably could have played but it sounds like you're also not around today when we probably could have played.

Honestly, I'd rather just play our match as that was what I signed up for. It's really disheartening to have this timezone thing happen 2 weeks in a row and to get attacked by other teams (not you Isa, you've been really nice) as if it's only my fault. According to LN, this tournament isn't for me because my timezone doesn't match up with most of the field in my metagame. Really?

I don't expect someone 7 hours ahead to reconfigure their life for me in order to play an outdated pokemon game, that's not what I'm saying, and I fully understand Isa going to bed during the week once it got late. What I am saying is that this isn't anybody's fault because we live on opposite sides of the globe. Not sure how it can be claimed that either one of us has been "inactive" when we've just been on at different times. I get the motivation behind the "activity post" but it's totally unreasonable, and IMO not applicable, given the context.
  19. Agammemnon

Agammemnon A wild Zubat appears!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Won against Aust"bro"Inf in a RBY battle!
  20. Austinf

Austinf

I'm bad at singing.
    GG BROmemnon
  21. AB2

AB2 is an absolute ape
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

I beat krack gg
  22. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

triple scald burn crit was almost acheived
  23. Fakes

Fakes
    is a Past SPL Winner

just gg.
  24. Lohgock

Lohgock

fakes you stupid haxer, unbelievable
  25. RiCH HOMiE CHRiS

RiCH HOMiE CHRiS formerly Lord Moet II
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Beat pedrock in a gg. Crit that probably didnt matter could have changed things but at that point in the game I had a check for everything he had left.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)