Smogon Premier League IV - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
GGs Frogs. Gave me a bit of a scare at the end there, so kudos for being a pretty solid team despite the early season haters.

Lonelyness, there has been hax on both sides for this entire season, so don't even start.

Lastly, I want to just congratulate my players. Going into midseason 4-0 is a pretty awesome accomplishment for a Tier D team.

Won vs Snowtatoes, thanks for a fun one Sammy

GO BIGS
to follow up, fakes had to leave and marcelo's computer broke down. we and the wolfpack agreed to allow ifm play fakes and then sub in a player vs snowtatoes. ifm lost to fakes and valentine (our sub) won vs snowtatoes.

thanks wolfpack for allowing us to make this change on short notice and hopefully we can get the rest of these done soon :x

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Carl got revenge on his old team - I lost. GG, carl. I'm glad we got to play our battle.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
isa hopped on and we had a match

i won 3-0 where the luck was clearly in my favor. isa was cool in defeat though glad we got to play. :)

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ggs Ruiners, it was a fun week

and thanks to annoyer for playing at pretty much the only time we could actually arrange, even though he wasn't 100% happy about it <3

Lavos

Banned deucer.
GGs, Ruiners. It was a fun week, and clean games for the most part. Hope to see you all in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)