Smogon Premier League IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
got an early crit which basically destroyed all his chances, wish it could have ended differently

gg I guess and thanks for being cool about all this...

All right so...

activity post

Basically, I've been messaging Vrille on irc this entire week (or at least, pinging him when I log on periodically, primarily when his fellow french Aqualouis was on). I've only had two responses, and the one time when I went "hey let's play early please, this weekend is bad for me" he says "okay let's play Saturday" and then logged off. The only other time I've gotten a hold of him he's logged off rather quickly. I have even had Aqualouis text him / try calling him, since he knows Vrille irl (multiple times) to no avail. This weekend was honestly super bad for me and I haven't been able to get a hold of Vrille. Here is conversation with manager tennisace:

[14:27] <blarajan> hey can i talk to you for a sec
[14:27] <tennisace> sure
[14:27] <blarajan> ok
[14:27] <blarajan> it's about me v vrille
[14:28] <tennisace> mk
[14:28] <blarajan> i've been spamming irc pms at vrille all week to play early
[14:28] <blarajan> and the times i have talked to him
[14:28] <blarajan> he says like two words then logs off
[14:28] <blarajan> i've been needing this game done earlier cause i'm just
[14:28] <blarajan> not available the latter half of this weekend
[14:28] <blarajan> after dinner today i've had plans until sunday morning
[14:28] <blarajan> and sunday i have to cram for an exam until monday morning
[14:29] <blarajan> i've been trying to get this game done but i haven't been able to access vrille even with my teammate aqualouis texting him
[14:29] <blarajan> i just wanted to let you know since the next few hours are my last opportunity to seriously play a game (besides being super distracted by an exam or super tired or w/e)
[14:29] <tennisace> ok, if i see him on i'll tell him to play
[14:29] <blarajan> that's not the problem
[14:30] <blarajan> he hasn't been logging on
[14:30] <blarajan> if he doesn't within the next few hours i'd like you to have a sub ready
[14:30] <blarajan> if he's on i obviously don't mind playing him

I haven't had any issues getting any games done and I've been actively hunting Vrille down this entire week and it's getting to the point where I don't know if I can manage to play later. I don't want to be subbed out since I've been trying this whole time.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i'm good at lucking people

sorry about the sp miss and the last turn crit sj, i felt i had a solid advantage without them but they ultimately sealed it

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
he was in the best position but I still had a chance and once again a sleep powder miss took it. I still had an pretty small chance after that but a crit... really would have liked to see a real ending but oh well, gg I guess.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity posting.

BR hasn't been on in 6 days on irc and hasn't responded my my two VMs. I'm assuming the bigs are subbing but at this point I'd love an activity win too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)