Smogon Premier League IV - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
never quote faint of mesopotamia for your own selfish needs. may that be a lesson learned, sharks.

edit: tigers**

Lavos

Banned deucer.
got crushed by iconic, gg

sorry team i played like absolute shit and was forced to rely on a 58% chance to win which i didn't get

regardless it's my fault for playing so badly and i should have been smarter and avoided the almost-coin-flip in the first place

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Rough match at the start, but there was a light at the end of the tunnel and I had a chance at victory, but I totally sabotaged myself with a stupid double switch.

GG though!

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
well that pretty much summed all of spl up for us, absolutely no breaks. it was fun witnessing two games of ours lost by a last turn crit/rock slide miss.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
close game scooters. sorry for some of the hax - not the cleanest ruinage we were planning, but pokemon sux

Lavos

Banned deucer.
fun times, ruiners. we should not have lost this week, but lady luck is a cruel mistress. however, she has not dealt us a fatal blow - not yet. if all goes well, medicinal shark meat will be soothing our aching wounds by the next week's sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)