1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Premier League 4 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by symphonyx64, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zdrup15

zdrup15
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

I won against Annoyer thanks to a crit
  2. Valentine

Valentine

Specs
  3. Zebraiken

Zebraiken neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus

i defeated diagonals in probably the best match i've played in a long time, gg man
  4. Django

Django
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

yeah great match as always zeb, annoyed it didn't go the way I wanted obviously, but gg had lots of fun
  5. Nova

Nova what i have done cannot be undone
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

lost vs iconic, gg
  6. Iconic

Iconic
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

beat nova gg
  7. august

august get a grip mothafucka
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnuswon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Windsong and I were supposed to play today at sometime around 4 pm EST, and I waited around for ~7 hours, but he never came onto any official channels etc and i pm'd him about 35 minutes ago but he's idle. Mop asked windsong when he was battling me and I badgered him a lot about getting this done early and i've been ready all week but he wanted to wait until saturday I will only be on for about another half an hour and hope that windsond and I can get this done, because I have a function tomorrow and may not be active (which i said sunday was infact a bad day for me)

activity post i guess
  8. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the Smogon Tour Season 16 Championis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

got crit twice early game and didn't stand a chance from there...gg

sorry team
  9. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

got some luck but had a great team match-up anyway, gg
  10. bearsfan092

bearsfan092

I'm sorry Dim, but this makes me look like I'm evading you. I clearly sent you a PM on NB telling you in advance that this was not an available time slot, and sent you a PM with the other timeslots I had open. I've yet to receive a response in any medium detailing when you're available.

That said, I hope we can get this done today.
  11. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

12. august

august get a grip mothafucka
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnuswon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

won good game
  13. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I sent evan a PM over at NB since I haven't seen him in a few days. This isn't an activity post, just an update that yes, we haven't battled yet but I am hopeful that we will find time today.
  14. H-C

H-C

pokemon
  15. Tyrano

Tyrano

It was you who decided to play a hax game, anyway GG, it's just a game so don't be mad.
  16. AB2

AB2 is an absolute ape
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

me and jayde scheduled to battle sometime between 2-5 est today but he has something else to go to now so we're doing our match at 4:30. I have to leave at about 5 o'clock so hopefully we can get it done :/
  17. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

I have been ready to play since Monday, but MMF wanted to wait for a later day in the week. Then he VM'd me telling me he wanted to play on Friday or Saturday. He did not log on once on either day, and only logged on for a few minutes today, which refreshed his "Last Seen" time. I was on for most of the day yesterday and most of today as well. I have to leave in 10 minutes now, I'll try to come back in 3 hours but I don't think this match will get done. Activity.
  18. locopoke

locopoke indulges in unsavory behavior
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Subbing in Nails for Hot N Cold
  19. Fiction.

Fiction.

20. PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS

won vs fiction, gg
  21. bearsfan092

bearsfan092

Won vs Dimsun, ggs.

Anyways, I believe I've accidentally stirred up some animosity with Dimsun. We didn't really plan all that well during the week for a match, but I sent him a PM Friday. He asked me last night as I was leaving to play, but as I put in the PM I wasn't available. Dimsun reported this in for activity purposes, as is proper for SPL. I then covered my own ass revealing the existence of the PM, but the way I did it might not have been the most tactful way. Really, neither of us did a good job communicating to the other. At any rate, Toler's my bud and I'm not gonna risk a friendship over a choice of words. So I apologize for any actions that might have seemed hostile

ilu dimsun

Also in celebration of not being out of the playoff hunt
    *RIBBIT*
  22. Dimsun

Dimsun
    is a VGC 2012 Seniors World Champion

I'm an awful player
    gg
  23. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Wait, we didn't lose 5-7?

THE CURSE IS BROKEN

*RIBBIT*
  24. shnen

shnen שוני
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

*RIBBIT*
  25. Raichy

Raichy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)