Smogon Premier League IV - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
defeated Soulwind with a dumb freeze early game which helped me a lot, sorry about that dude. Gg though

I let loco and syrim know that I don't know if I'll be able to get my match fone this week. I've had really bad luck with my PC monitor dying and now my laptop. I'll try some alternatives and let my managers know for certain whether or not I can play. I just wanted to make sure the tourny hosts knew etc.

edit: i'm good nvrmind

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i had a 75% chance to win. came down to two confusions, if he hit himself either time i won.

needless to say, i lost.

gg though.

sorry team, i should have played better. i put myself in the 75% positon, it could have been 100% if i made some better plays. then the hax bit me in the ass. nothing i could do at that point.

Reactions: hs

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i had a 75% chance to win. came down to two confusions, if he hit himself either time i won.

needless to say, i lost.

gg though.

sorry team, i should have played better. i put myself in the 75% positon, it could have been 100% if i made some better plays. then the hax bit me in the ass. nothing i could do at that point.
Was it a three turn outrage or 2 turn, because it's a 50% for a 3 turn, so if he got confused after two it's not really a 75% chance because he had a 50% of not being confused that turn...

I didn't watch the match so correct me if the move in question isn't outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)