Smogon Premier League IV - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have become inexplicably awe-inspired by your emergence. Grace us with your presence once more Blightbringer

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I know I speak for a lot of people when I say this: less talk and more action. PLEASE

I'd battle right now, but my opponent is all kind of busy with life and stuff to play one game of pokemon, so we will drag it out until Saturday

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
this is what someone told me on skype

unknown user: why doesnt that ctc guy just battle you
unknown user: hes online. fucking wussy

Please don't shoot the messenger :O

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
this is what someone told me on skype

unknown user: why doesnt that ctc guy just battle you
unknown user: hes online. fucking wussy

Please don't shoot the messenger :O
I guess I need to explain how this works. You see, I'm always online because I leave the browser and all social apps on via my iPad, something that I paid for via a job. In order to maintain a job while earning a degree at college, I have to devote most of my time to ummm... real life. Unfortunately, unless I worked a dead end job and/or have never received more than compulsory education like someone (just something I heard, dont shoot the messenger), I will remain occupied throughout the week.
JA FILL MEH MAHN/WOOMAHN?

I work 10hrs+ a day with a 1hr+ commute each way, and I never have a hard time getting matches done early, js.

John if you're gonna john (you have until Sunday, no shame in taking your time to build teams), but don't act like you're soOooOOo~ busy that you can't complete a Pokemon match.

ah regileague.. those were my innocent days D:

let's not bs ok ctc is a hard working asian so you fellas be quiet because that guy will be something someday

ah regileague.. those were my innocent days D:

let's not bs ok ctc is a hard working asian so you fellas be quiet because that guy will be something someday
you were hated more than me at that place please don't act like you were even part of the community at all

you were hated more than me at that place please don't act like you were even part of the community at all
alas, my innocent days have returned and i am being hated on for pokemon once again.. some people never change :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)