Smogon Premier League IV - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I guess I need to explain how this works. You see, I'm always online because I leave the browser and all social apps on via my iPad, something that I paid for via a job. In order to maintain a job while earning a degree at college, I have to devote most of my time to ummm... real life. Unfortunately, unless I worked a dead end job and/or have never received more than compulsory education like someone (just something I heard, dont shoot the messenger), I will remain occupied throughout the week.
JA FILL MEH MAHN/WOOMAHN?
oh hells no you dii'nt, homes. i grew up in lamont, one of the most prolific projects in all of washington dc. i finished high school and am now making an honest living flipping cheeseburgers at mcdonalds. people like us have it tough but it ain't gonna stop us from livin la vida loca. this ain't no longer just a pokemon match; real shit is goin down this saturday. the art of peer pressure ain't got no shit on the WhiteQueen's art of bitch slammin

you feel me?

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
oh hells no you dii'nt, homes. i grew up in lamont, one of the most prolific projects in all of washington dc. i finished high school and am now making an honest living flipping cheeseburgers at mcdonalds. people like us have it tough but it ain't gonna stop us from livin la vida loca. this ain't no longer just a pokemon match; real shit is goin down this saturday. the art of peer pressure ain't got no shit on the WhiteQueen's art of bitch slammin

you feel me?
Nigga i was fuckin wichu I aint even got a job, and most my credit hours come from ap so im free as fuck. But johning is a lifestyle
JA FILL MEH?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i am officially no longer the worst tournament poster on smogon; it's a tie between CTC and lavos spawn

am porra!!!

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Idk man CTC's posts are fine when they're not about sucking gr8astard's dick. WhiteQueen's posts--on the other hand--are always shit.

Sorry to break up the festivities (actually not really), but what is the protocol in regards to the deo-d ban?

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
beat synre 2-0 in a battle. on wednesdays, we wear pink. and everyone knows youre just a less hot version of me. sorry bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)