Smogon Premier League 4 - Week 9

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by symphonyx64, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS

Alright time for some emotional talk n shit about us being out n all.

Basically this was my first competitive tournament.. Going into it i was abit skeptical and ya as I didn't know many or you or even spoken to any of you (bar lavos) in classiest at the time. You all welcomed me really wall and made me feel part of the group etc. As the first few weeks went on I was pretty nervous about playing in the games haha (looking about at it now, it was stupid as fuck) but you learn as you go on Stone explained, me going 0-3 in the first few weeks and all that but not one time through the weeks we gave eachother negative reactions of even talked smack about eachother. I just love the way we always supported eachother no matter the results. Going 3-6 isn't really something to be proud about I know but I feel like I've gained so much from the experience spl has bought me (3-6 including some of the worst luck losing about 3-4 games due to straight hax I can't control, but I'm not guna go on).

What I'm trying to say is i enjoyed being in the team with you guys and its been great hopefully I'll stay in touch with the majoirty of you. I'd write individual shout-outs but i can't be fucked.

#pofag4lyf

[​IMG]
  2. KidChameleon

KidChameleon

3. Django

Django
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Thanks for a really fun season Classiest, shame it ended in the way it did but oh well. Met a lot of chill people, would be happy to be on a team with any of you again. Special thanks to MikeDec and Vinc for testing my teams with me, and sorry to the team for the last three weeks, I played like trash. I could go on and make individual shoutouts but you all know who you are and there's only two things I really want to say:

Thanks to Lamppost for saving me from the frogs, pming you the day before the auction was the best thing I did.

[20:03] PROBS I've litteraly been fucked for the last 4 days in a row
    [20:04] PROBS I'm dying right now
    [20:04] PROBS I couldn't even eat my dinner
    [20:04] Lamppost big dick?
  4. Birkal

Birkal ground control to major dog
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    Mentor Leader

Subbing out kokoloko for the incomparable Human.
  5. Marth

Marth
    is a Past SPL Winner

playoffs!! sharks put WhiteQueen in slot 3 if you're real
  6. Jorgen

Jorgen World's Strongest Fairy
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner

if you couldn't tell by the posts above, I won in a nail-biter against EW.

gg EW, imma go take some asprin to save me from this heart attack.
  7. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Yep, was very close and fun. gg
  8. PttP

PttP I'M THE JETSONS YOU THE FLINTSTONES
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

9. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Shark attack
  10. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This was a good last week of the regular season.
  11. yondie

yondie ice age
    is a Pre-Contributoris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

12. reachzero

reachzero the pastor of disaster
    is a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I defeated Human in a gg!
  13. Funkasaurus

Funkasaurus ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME
    is a Tiering Contributor

Subbing in Tiffanyy for syrim.
  14. Honko

Honko hit it very hard
    is a Programmeris a Contributor to Smogon

Fun season classiest, sorry for the way it ended. Thanks everyone, especially lamp for drafting me, django for testing teams, stone for good advice after that terrible first week, and uragg for shockingly still existing.
  15. symphonyx64

symphonyx64 Private messages are the best way to reach me
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Thanks for playing everybody.

Tigers, Ruiners, Sharks, and Wolfpack advance to the playoffs. Everyone else is eliminated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)