Status
Not open for further replies.
_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________

________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

thanks a lot to everyone on the team for making this an enjoyable season. will post shoutouts tomorrow or something

nice finals sharks, it was exciting as fuck lmao

good run cryos i love you to death, i'm not going to bother with shoutouts since it was an amazing team through and through and i enjoyed the entire season with you guys. we had some rough patches and arguments but the chemistry was there and i made some good friends. cryos for life, even if i'm not playing spl next year. only thing that would have made the season sweeter would be the trophy but you know, shit happens. good job sharks, well deserved--you guys were my second favorite team this spl, and i was calling a sharks cryos finals from week 1.

11-0 :)

shakeitup with 2 trophies jesus christ i think im gonna be sick

congrats sharks, especially to soulwind and heist who were overdue for a trophy and bitch ass atticus lmfao how the fuck did you go 6-0 washed up ass team abandoning (BAN ME PLEASE)

good work to cryos, you guys are also a hell of a team and it was a pleasure to hang out in your channel :)

i never shouted out my scooters... so i will now!!
first off, the other guys who started the season with us: you are all great dudes (with the exception of jayde), obviously i would have preferred to keep all of you but thats not possible in this tournament. you know it was nothing personal

normally i dont like tagging people when i mention their names in posts but i gotta make sure all of you see this somehow so ill cave

august based as fuck john smith, uu/ru extraordinaire and a great pkmner. glad you came on, you were awesome except when you tried to tell children to smoke weed cmon man theyre kids you cant do that pdc is only 12

bro fist nigga back from youtube/regileague/pokecentral101 fuckin xXPhCloudStrife2Xx owns in every way imagineable. #1 border hopper and drug dealer, a true G for gardener! we been through it all and we are now officially experts in nu and gsc :toast:

Bad Ass 7-2 god damn. us beast!! great guy, soon will succumb to the power of blaeck maetvl

Blue Eon honestly you kinda had an attitude which rubbed me the wrong way and you didnt win but you are a nice kid and a solid player despite the record

Braverius fucking zacklemore. the biggest steal of spl, a 2 minute deal, the best doubles player for 2.5k?? yes please. im gonna fucking dunk on you in august at worlds

cbt helped all season even when he wasnt on the team and went a nice 2-1 in nu, could have been 3-0 had there not been panic in 1 loss! the human battle-linking and log-distributing machine as well

Dice god where do i even begin. on one hand, you are a complete troll, USED FUCKING SMEARGOTH, arrogant about how good you are, picking fights with others over stupid shit and being a general asshole. on the other, you are a great pkmn player, extremely helpful when you feel like it, and sometimes you manage to be absolutely hilarious. good buy? maybe... i guess... yeah. also thanks for getting me laid princess, youre the best

fitzy72 the only reason blarajan is 11-0 is because he was lucky enough to not face you. 4-1 is an insult to your little cup prowess, the 5-0 was easily within reach had it not been for bad luck. i hope aldaron retains you and if he doesnt ill fucking castrate him

george182 obviously i wouldve liked for some more wins but you are definitely a great dpper who just didnt have the best of luck, whatever your record ended up being. i think if youre still around next season youre gonna terrorize everyone now that youve got some experience, i did awful my first season of spl too. make sure to keep helping me ace my physics take-home tests!! one day ill come to england and you can observe as the buttering crumpets pickup line works its magic

Hack He Must glad i picked you up midseason. great player, funny guy and youre from fucking sweden. i expect to see you picked up immediately next year

Karrot i dont care what your record was, you are an excellent gscer who, like george, had some really shitty luck. awesome dude to have in the channel, and you were great about taking shit from dice/sweep. also you clutched the biggest fucking game of the season against the wolfpack, without that we wouldve been eliminated a few weeks early and if nothing else we got to fight till the end of the season

liberty32 roscoe1337 3-0 xy ou reppin in the club hollerin fuck goin to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lohgock the old tutee and tied with vinc, ciele and jumpluff for the most painfully nice person on smogon... absurdly creative with your teams and a strong player, the 0-2 record doesnt do you justice. i expect big things from germany in wcop

Masterclass without a question the team mvp. despite your reputation as a cancer you promised me and the johns that you would be a good team player and i honestly couldnt ask for a better one. helped work on the midseason overhaul and is responsible for discovering based god fitzy. building mad teams for everyone, killing it in your own games, there is no one else i would rather throw into a tiebreaker. shame you figured trolling me every couple hours would be FUNNY (which it was but jesus christ man have some consideration for my health)

Mizuhime everyone back the fuck off because [IDM]Mizuzu is my private property. worth 14k? god damn right

Nails ru champ, fellow eastie, the whole package. it was a pleasure to scoot with you neil =]

PDC despite all the shit you get for being 12 and losing your virginity to a fishing pole, youre a good kid, please continue to be my personal meteorologist. gsc champion, sing pikachu is unstoppable

SnowCristal! i wish i had played you more, youre awesome at xy. very nice girl who gives the entire team recipes for her italian food, vinc wouldnt shut up about how good whatever it was you gave him was

Triangles you had a bit of nerves and for some reason refuse to acknowledge that you know your shit but you are a fantastic adver, id put you up against anyone and expect you to win. hope to see you crushing in wcop!!

undisputed glad i harassed my old tutor to come back on facebook. rusty as fuck but still got it! i was worried you were gonna get upbid on but 5-0 for 3k are you serious?? jesus, man

Vinc2612 great player and extremely nice guy, so nice its painful. i dont think you could insult someone if your life depended on it. regardless you killed it for us once we picked you up, only loss to an ice punch freeze and you still almost pulled it out!

others: big props to the ruiners for helping us out once they were eliminated, youre all great guys. except cbb but lol german scum cant even hit a meteor mash lmfao garbonzo beans

also a huge thank you to jumpluff for being an excellent channel presence and giving us that amazing victory speech in week 9! pluffers rules

before i finish this post, i would like to show everyone this excellent compilation of quotes from cryos neverused superstar casedvictory. during my time in the cryos chan, he never failed to cheer me up with his constant stream of compiments and fellatio; more users should attempt to emulate his lead.

[10:18 pm] <@Cased> BKC I'd let you air jordan me
[10:18 pm] <@Cased> MAybe some of your talent
[10:18 pm] <@Cased> Will drop onto me

[10:18 pm] <@Cased> You know what's hazardous?
[10:18 pm] <@Cased> Some solid BKC Stall

[10:18 pm] <@Cased> Did you know BKC has created some of the best stall teams known to man

[10:20 pm] <@Cased> BKC is arguably one of the best players to ever bless Smogon

[10:21 pm] <@Cased> DID YOU GUYS KNOW KEVIN CRONIN SCORES 13.7 POINTS A GAME AND PULLS DOWN AN AVERAGE OF 5.6 REBOUNDS
[10:22 pm] <@gr8astard> i heard his defense is impenetrable

[10:22 pm] <@Cased> Kevin is a Defensive End
[10:22 pm] <@Cased> And the offensive line isn't the only thing he penetratres
[10:22 pm] <@Cased> He's had sex with my mom and girlfriend over 10 times
[10:22 pm] <@Cased> Each

[10:53 pm] <@Cased> You cant spell Great Player without Kevin Cronin
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> All you could spell is Great Play
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> Which is what
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> BKC makes
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> Every play
[10:53 pm] <@jas0n> thats enough
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> That's what
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> Ava said
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> But BKC kept truckin
[10:53 pm] <@Cased> He never gives up
[10:54 pm] <@Cased> Did you know his SPL team was in last place and they almost made playoffs
[10:54 pm] <@Cased> He never gives up

[11:09 pm] <@Cased> BKC can you be my
[11:09 pm] <@Cased> Swagger coach

[11:20:06 PM] CaseBongirne: Kevin Cronin is the most fantastic basketball/pokemon player in all the land!

[07:25 pm] <@Cased> Good shit Kevin Cronin
[07:26 pm] <@Cased> You're a fantastic catcher
[07:26 pm] <@Cased> Nothing can break you
[07:26 pm] <@Cased> You're a life-size version of your own stall

[10:11 pm] <@Cased> BKC has the best ST win of all time

[12:09 am] <@Cased> BKC knows all about drugs
[12:09 am] <@Cased> Some say watching him stall to perfection
[12:09 am] <@Cased> Makes the opponent feel like he took sleeping pills

[12:18 am] <@Cased> BKC doesn't get nervous
[12:19 am] <@Cased> Just rocks out

[12:21 am] <@Cased> You cant spell DPP without BKC

[12:23 am] <@Cased> You dont wanna fite BKC
[12:23 am] <@Cased> He won a Smogon Tour

[12:24 am] <@Cased> I love BKC

[12:25 am] <@dreams> would you let bkc air jordan you
[12:25 am] <@Cased> I'd let him Vince Carter my mouth
[12:25 am] <@Cased> Dont give a fuck
[12:25 am] <@Cased> I'd let him put his whole fucking elbow in

[12:55 am] <@Cased> BKC leaves his stall teams in a cryogenic chamber because they're so damn cold

[12:57 am] * Cased is now known as BKCIsLife

[12:59 am] <@Cased> cbb you and I
[12:59 am] <@Cased> we got some good synergy bro
[01:00 am] <@Cased> u and i
[01:00 am] <@Cased> some solid synergy
[01:00 am] <@Cased> the way we fit so
[01:00 am] <@Cased> well together
[01:00 am] <@Cased> id think we'd be apart of some elaborate bkc heavy metal stall

see you all in wcop for the east repeat :toast:

Last edited:

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
oh s**t, well done guys! grats!! im very happy to see sharks winning the SPL, in particular im really happy 4 my friends Tsunami and Boss Garret, i think you deserve it! :3
I think grey trophy is better than red trophy, but as i said time ago...lemme doing this........

AWOO!! WE are still the number 1! <3

Good shit Sharks. It's always a pleasure to be on this team, whether we win or lose - though of course, it's better when we win. I'm incredibly proud to be a part of the first two-time SPL winning team. I wish I could take more credit for this season's success, but it has been quite a busy last few months for me as you know. However, that's part of why the Sharks are so great - we don't depend on any one member. We're all more than capable of bossing things up, and we can always count on each other. That being said, time for some shout-outs!

zwang
One of my best bros for years now. We've been doing this for so long man, and I wouldn't have anyone other than you leading the charge each season. Not only are you one of the coolest peeps to have around, your VGC knowledge proves to be invaluable every year.

panahaxis
As most people know, I consider pana to be one of the best Pokemon players of all time. No matter what metagame, he can always put together some ridiculously annoying team. If he can't he's still so good at playing that he'll still win his matches. Another long time bro of mine who I couldn't respect more as a player.

Ablast
I hadn't heard of you before this season, but I trusted zwang to scout the secret VGC gems. He proved he can always spot the diamonds in the rough by nabbing you for a mere 3k! You didn't disappoint all season, being a chill person to chat with socially, and a beast in-battle.

Al
Dude, wtf is wrong with you? Every battle is everybody screaming at you to make one move, and you sticking with your gut and making a completely different move, and you winning because of it. Never doubt your instincts bro. Your record is proof that you're a ridiculous player who can outpredict your opponent like a boss. So happy that we nabbed you this season!

Ash WIN
The name says it all... though I think we ended up getting lucked when we chanted SHAKE IT UP more than not. We fought hard to keep you on the Sharks at the beginning of the season, and I hope you're happy you stayed! You're one of the most reliable players on the team in-battle, but more importantly, you're an incredibly reliable teammate when people need to theorymon and build teams. Stick around kid. You're a Shark to the core now.

Conflict
One of the few original Sharks with me! You fucking beast, clinching it for us at 6-5!!! There's a reason we keep retaining you bro. You're an incredible team player, and you are a SHARK FOR LIFE. You do my name proud B)

Duh555
My oldest friend on the Sharks. THE DREAM TEAM IS BACK! All we need is z00s to complete it. Forreals though, when we got you midseason, I was like da fuk, duh doesn't even play anymore. Then you go 6-0 like a fucking BEAST. This man is the DPP Frontier champ for a reason. Way to prove you're still one of the best. To top it all off, you're in top 8 of OST? WTF? YJDK.

Edgrr
All season SIU was like "Dude just get Edgar midseason. Just get Edgar midseason". I'm so glad we listened to him. You're not just a great Ubers player, you're one of my favorite people to have in the chat. Hopefully this is the first of many times we play together in this shitfest of a competitive game.

Hawkstar
You didn't get much action this season, but your LC insight was extremely helpful every time we had a match. Thanks for being reliable week after week in that regard. We didn't chat too much throughout the season, but when we did talk you seemed like a really cool person. I want to hear more from you next time!

Heist
I always think about how I used to always call you out in posts, pretending I hated you, and you thought I was serious and sent me a PM asking wtf my problem is LOL. Dude, you're up there in my books as one of the greatest Pokemon players ever. Same with pana, you seem to be able to hop into any metagame and dominate. To top it all off, you're an awesome person and I'm glad we've grown close over the years. You can't quit this game yet my friend. There's still unfinished business for you, and I'll be rooting for you always.

kael
You always bring our entire teams' spirits up when you talk. You're such a positive person to have around, and we could always count on you to beast in a pinch. Kael own SPL gg =]

k0vin
I'll be honest, I thought you were washed up as fuck. When we were testing you for DPP, I was like, this nigga gonna cause us to lose this season. Then you proved me wrong. You came up clutch time and time again. In fact, the only time you lost was when you used my team LOL (bs hax tho). KG, you proved to be an integral part of the Sharks, and I'm so glad we got you this season.

maleBO55
The Spaniard that shows up on my Facebook newsfeed from time to time looking all sexy. Each week you were always someone I didn't worry about at all, because I know you keep crazy tricks up your sleeve. Every time we were behind, I always told myself "It's okay, Malekith still hasn't played yet, and he'll win for sure". You're another Shark to the core, and we wouldn't be the same without you talking shit to MoP every day.

mw
My West bro, always sticking by my side as we dominate these team tournaments. Your dedication to US West and the Sharks means a lot to me, and I'm glad we can always count on you boss.

nerd
Thanks for sacrificing yourself and letting me manage this season instead of play. I know I give you shit all the time (cause you are, in fact, a shit), but in all honesty I have a ton of respect for you, both as a player and as a person. I'm bummed that you didn't make it up to NorCal to visit, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some point. When they do, bring your sister along plz.

Sharkie
I've always thought you were a great person, but I'm really glad I got to know you more this season. You've evolved from my #1 battle transcriber to a good friend. Don't let the end of this season be the end of our convos!

SoulWind
ilu so much man. Even though your record this season doesn't accurately portray your skill at this game, you were an invaluable member of the team week after week. Especially with your pastebins in the Semi-Finals and Finals. You're one of my favorite people in this community, and I know I can count on you for more than just winning matches. Thanks for being a true friend.

#TimeForChange
One of my closest friends on Sharks. This dude, always sitting by each week ready to be a clutch sub in case of an emergency and helping everybody build/test. TFC, we've got a lot more ahead of us in the near future. Sharks winning is just the beginning, boss :)

WarHam
Yu es mi numero uno favorito Mexicano. Forreals though, how are you such a BEAST at ADV? You come in and make some of the most seasoned veterans look like fools with your ridiculous godlike plays. Send me your XBL or PSN ID so I can dominate you in Street Fighter, tho. You can't mess with my Balrog B)

WhiteQueen
BS everybody always counter teaming you, making it tough for you Hail to shine through. I'm still glad you're a Shark because your posts are the best, fuck the haters.

MoP
You deserve this trophy more than I do.

Big shout-outs to honorary Sharks: Lady Thug, LizardMan, Luck, dodrio, Frizy, and Silent Verse.

I also wanted to give Aldaron and Oglemi a shout-out. You guys suck. Seriously, gtfo. #FREELONELYNESS

Also shout-outs to Bloo who will join US West again in WCoP!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)