Smogon Premier League V - Midseason Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
NOTE: THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO BE POSTED IN BY MANAGERS. ANYONE NOT A MANAGER WILL HAVE THEIR POST DELETED AND POSSIBLY INFRACTED.

Ok, so this is how it's going to work, managers will use this thread to bid on players, rather than PM'ing me. In your post, simply mention how much you wish to bid on a player and assuming you have enough credits in your credit pool, and you're the highest bidder, you own that person.

The format for which bids should be done is the following:

Current Assets before new bids

Still Top Bids

New Bids

Current Assets after new bids:
A PLAYER HAS 12 HOURS FROM THE TIME IT WAS BID ON TO BE UPBID BY A TEAM OTHERWISE BIDDING IS CLOSED AND THAT PLAYER IS SOLD.

A note: ONLY CREDITS LEFTOVER FROM THE ORIGINAL AUCTION MAY BE USED AT THIS TIME. Once all of the leftover credits from the original auction are used up, then you can start bidding with sellback credits. If, at noon (12 PM) EST, GMT-5, on February 6, there are still credits from the original auction remaining, then people may start making bids with either type of credit, but any bids outstanding from the original period may not be raised with sellback credits.

The player sign-up spreadsheet thanks to Ciele:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...B1ZmhXNzNtOGV5d3FjRFZMSGc&richtext=true#gid=0

--------------------------------------------------

Here are the credit totals now:

Wolfpack: 1500
Tigres: 11000
Sharks: 6000
Ruiners: 13500
Cryonicles: 1000
BIGS: 5500
Classiest: 16000
Raiders: 7000
Scooters: 6000
Frogs: 0

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sharks have 500 more than we should. Should be 6000, not 6500.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Just fyi that you can bid on Tiba as well, I had the wrong date written in the OP of the sign-ups for the deadline.

Oglemi

Borf
also, I will reopen signups until Thursday night and people may be bid on as they signup until then; I meant to put the 4th as the deadline for signups but for w/e reason I put the 6th in the OP originally. Waiting until Friday to start the auction would have been inane, so I'm truly sorry if something hinged on the auction starting then, but I did always intend to start the auction on Wednesday.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Current Assets: 13k

Bids in process: Audiosurfer 8k

New Bid: Tiba 5k

Assets after bid: Zero

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Total money because nobody understands math: 8k

Tiba - 8k

I have no money left sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)