1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 5 - Week 1

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Oglemi, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Welcome to week one of the Fifth season of SPL!

As a host, the biggest thing you guys can do for me is just get your matches done on time and keep drama to a minimum. While this tournament is known for high levels of drama and excitement, just keep it between you and the other teams. If there is a problem, take it up with me privately on IRC or through private message and I will do my best to resolve the issue.

As a reminder:

On... Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship is expected on forums (open)
    Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in #spl / #pokemon / any of the semiofficial tier channels, or in opposing SPL team channels (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a Masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On... Scheduling Matches

Activity will be determined through VERY SPECIFIC VM correspondence. Read further to see exactly how. (open)
    I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server, or PO if you're playing an old gen. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take irc or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On... Disconnecting and timing out drama

Submit teams to Oglemi or Aldaron via FORUM PM if you want the opportunity to replay a disconnection. (open)
    Ah, the big beefcake. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there: we reserve the right to judge any individual match on a case by case basis, regardless of assumed precedence set. If you don't like that, you are welcome to not play. Be aware of this.

Also, to protect yourself as much as possible from DCs and timer issues, play on Showdown (because it has an at least semi reliable system of rejoining after a DC) and make a gentleman's agreement to not hit timer and not be hour-a-move dicks.

That said, here is the main way we will probably handle DCs / timing out:

To handle all DC cases...you're gonna submit your teams before the match. Oglemi and Aldaron, who are not playing nor affiliated with any team, will manage this team submission form. You don't have to submit, but if you do, you protect yourself from the opponent taking a win. If you do DC (and you can't rejoin the battle) and you haven't submitted your team, your opponent will have the right to take the win. Yes, I'll most likely make a judgment call if he is on his last turn with 1 Pokemon at 5% and paralyzed and with you at 6 100% health Pokemon, because the only way to lose this is to misclick multiple times. However, if you're at 6 100% Pokemon and your opponent is at last Pokemon 10% needing to crit flinch you 6 - 12 times for the win, I'll give him the win if you DC and haven't submitted your team.

I know people like Philip7086 will beg me "to use common sense for a judgment call" for all cases and I would normally agree, but I am giving you all a 100% out by allowing you to submit your team. Basically, submit your team, and protect yourself and your team from any and all DCs. It's a simple procedure that removes almost all subjectivity from a decision regarding a DC. Unlike with the scheduling restrictions, all you have to do is submit the team your are using at anytime before the match takes place, and you'll have 100% protected yourself. Read this rule and understand this now before you join the tournament. Since I'm stating this now, I'm basically going to ignore you if you DC, didn't submit a team, and "had a guaranteed win." Expect it. Also note that I'm going to let the PLAYER (not the team), decide whether he is going to take the win or go another route (replay same moves, replay different teams, etc.).

To further ensure no funny business, if, in the case of a DC replay, there is any concern from either party about funny business, both parties have the right to request a screenshot of the current Pokemon's stats in battle. This is irrelevant for Showdown as you can simply rejoin a battle there, but PO allows you to see the currently out Pokemon's stats if you scroll over it with your mouse. Just hit PrntScrn (windows) while scrolling over it if requested by your opponent, preferably with proof that it is a screenshot of that actual battle (consider including the opponent's request in the battle screen in the screenshot).

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

~ Aldaron

Note that the activity wins procedure isn't going to be as exact as WCoP as I expect most players to be pretty active and there's usually a clear case on activity wins, but the big take away there is use VMs to communicate and you'll be fine.

DCs and timing out is a regular occurrence in SPL, hopefully with this team submission we'll avoid most controversial decisions. For this week both Oglemi and Aldaron will be taking PMs for team submissions. Depending on how that goes we may end up using the Team Submission app that Ditto and Alaka have used for the VGC tournament in later weeks.

The Ever Grande BIGS (8) vs. The Indie Scooters (4)

XY OU 1: Boudouche vs PDC
    XY OU 2: High Impulse vs Toxzn
    XY Uber: Dr Ciel vs Dice
    XY LC: CatcherAndTheRai vs Ray Jay
    XY Doubles: BLINGAS ♥ vs Mizuhime
    BW OU: Shoka vs Masterclass
    BW UU: SoulChef vs Ace Emerald
    BW RU: Alf' vs Bad Ass
    BW NU: Fuzznip vs Jayde
    DPP OU: Delta 2777 vs george182
    ADV OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs ]V[ajinTupacZ
    GSC OU: Floppy vs Karrot

The Congregation of the Classiest (4) vs. The Wifi Wolfpack (8)

XY OU 1: Kid Buu vs Yusuke
    XY OU 2: ZoroDark vs aim
    XY Uber: Problems vs Donkey
    XY LC: Artemisa vs prem
    XY Doubles: youngjake93 vs kingofkongs
    BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Marth
    BW UU: kokoloko vs ThunderBlunder
    BW RU: Afro Smash vs SilentVerse
    BW NU: Soulgazer vs FLCL
    DPP OU: 199 Lives vs DracoMalfoy
    ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Danilo
    GSC OU: Mr.E vs Jorgen

The Circus Maximus Tigers (3) vs. The Smog Frogs (9)

XY OU 1: C05ta vs Dekzeh
    XY OU 2: Leftiez vs Lady Bug
    XY Uber: Fiction. vs Furai
    XY LC: Raseri vs Heysup
    XY Doubles: Biosci vs Joim
    BW OU: Thatsjustpeachy vs yan[sogeking]
    BW UU: DestinyUnknown vs aerialace TM40
    BW RU: Hot N Cold vs Texas Cloverleaf
    BW NU: Zebraiken vs Reiku
    DPP OU: sebixxl vs [K-12] The Madchine
    ADV OU: Halloween vs reyscarface
    GSC OU: Royal Flush vs Colchonero

The Alpha Ruiners (5) vs. The Stark Sharks (7)

XY OU 1: CrashinBoomBang vs TheFourthChaser
    XY OU 2: Emvee vs Stellar
    XY Uber: Manaphy vs LUST
    XY LC: Dcae vs Al_Alchemist
    XY Doubles: Laga vs Arcticblast
    BW OU: Bryce vs SoulWind
    BW UU: Ginku vs WhiteQueen
    BW RU: Silvershadow234 vs -Tsunami-
    BW NU: Annoyer vs Malekith
    DPP OU: Ojama vs Heist
    ADV OU: Bloo vs make
    GSC OU: Andeby vs Conflict

The Team Raiders (3) vs. The Cryonicles (9)

XY OU 1: kd24 vs GaryTheGengar
    XY OU 2: PttP vs dragonuser
    XY Uber: Faint vs Blim
    XY LC: Eo Ut Mortus vs blarajan
    XY Doubles: Braverius vs R Inanimate
    BW OU: Lavos Spawn vs Aqualouis
    BW UU: Nas vs Royalty
    BW RU: JabbaTheGriffin vs HSA ♥
    BW NU: Plus vs ßasedVictory
    DPP OU: Iconic vs Vinc2612
    ADV OU: MarceloDK vs Fakes
    GSC OU: Veteran In Love vs Picollo

DEADLINE: January 12th at 11:59 PM EST

*If I made a mistake with these matchups (not copying something correctly from the roster you sent me), managers, contact me immediately*

ALSO, PLEASE POST YOUR REPLAYS / LOGS OR FACE PUBLIC RIDICULE FROM USER Delta 2777 and others
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Laga, Ernesto, Zracknel and 6 others like this.
  2. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

3. Lavo$

Lavo$
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

down with french
  4. Xelx

Xelx
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Reiku
    reiku likes this.
  5. make

make
    is a SPL Winner

who is bloo ?
    PROBLEMS, Nails, Delta 2777 and 49 others like this.
  6. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang doing 3 teams at the month
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

Activity post, my opponent was not available to play our battle for FIRST BLOOD.
  7. Biosci

Biosci !
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a VGC3 Winner

Same, already contacted and scheduled though n_n
  8. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

croagunks have fun n.n
  9. R Inanimate

R Inanimate Grasp the earth, Grasp the World.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I spoke with my opponent, and a time has been scheduled for our match.
    Braverius and I will likely be playing our match on Thursday. Sometime during the evening.
  10. FLCL

FLCL
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Salon Maidenis a Past SPL Winner

i losed

BW NU: Plus vs CaseKace
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  11. cbt

cbt doom
    is a Pokemon Researcher

predictions (open)
    The Ever Grande BIGS (0) vs. The Indie Scooters (12)

XY Uber: Go10 vs Dice
    XY Doubles: BLINGAS vs Mizuhime
    BW UU: Psychotic vs Ace Emerald

The Congregation of the Classiest (3) vs. The Wifi Wolfpack (9)

The Circus Maximus Tigers (6) vs. The Smog Frogs (6)

DPP OU: TV-Rocka vs -Frexa-

The Alpha Ruiners (7) vs. The Stark Sharks (5)

XY LC: dcae vs Al_Alchemist

The Team Raiders (4) vs. The Cryonicles (8)

BW NU: Plus vs ßasedVictory
  12. Golden Sun

Golden Sun vale
    is a Pre-Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Dome Aceis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 11 Champion

13. Soulgazer

Soulgazer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Laga, ZoroDark, Afro Smash and 5 others like this.
  14. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Scheduled for the weekend
    Hot N Cold likes this.
  15. Funkasaurus

Funkasaurus smoother than a fresh jar of skippy
    is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

#BELIEVE

btw, good luck scooterinos.
    Scene, Nachos, Jayde and 5 others like this.
  16. ~GreenCore

~GreenCore Hardwire

The Ever Grande BIGS vs. The Indie Scooters

The Congregation of the Classiest (1) vs. The Wifi Wolfpack

The Circus Maximus Tigers vs. The Smog Frogs

The Alpha Ruiners vs. The Stark Sharks

The Team Raiders vs. The Cryonicles

17. Dr Ciel

Dr Ciel

In Wailord we trust. Let's go #Bigs
  18. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

predicts (open)
    The Congregation of the Classiest vs. The Wifi Wolfpack
    XY OU 1: Kid Buu vs Yusuke [IMP]Adam is solid and idk the other guy
    XY OU 2: ZoroDark vs aim joey :]
    XY Uber: Problems vs Donkey | oli win pls
    BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Marth luck could take this since hes solid but i cannot support someone with such a name... plus marth is very good
    DPP OU: 199 Lives vs DracoMalfoy | dm is more than capable of winning obviously but 199 is really strong, just needs to pack a rock resist and he should be ok
    ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Danilo | he wont get counterteamed this time

XY OU 1: C05ta vs Dekzeh bet he whips out passho talonflame and CRUSHES azumarill
    XY OU 2: Leftiez vs Lady Bug xy hail stall pls
    XY Uber: Fiction. vs Furai | bring the holocaust samuel
    BW OU: Thatsjustpeachy vs yan[sogeking] | EAST
    BW UU: DestinyUnknown vs aerialace TM40 | unstoppable
    BW NU: Zebraiken vs Reiku #seakings
    DPP OU: TV-Rocka vs -Frexa- | frexa will bring a team that porengan recognizes in the first few turns and capitalizes off of it, coasting to an easy win
    ADV OU: Halloween vs reyscarface he aint #2 for nothin

XY OU 1: CrashinBoomBang vs TheFourthChaser | There Is No Clue
    XY Uber: Manaphy vs LUST is most, is wanted
    BW OU: Bryce vs SoulWind CELEBI42
    BW UU: Ginku vs WhiteQueen | maybe if you stop being Tremendously Black and giving so much of a shit about beats you can win this one
    BW RU: Silvershadow234 vs -Tsunami- comin lite thluuu
    DPP OU: Ojama vs Heist cant choose, this will be great
    ADV OU: Bloo vs make | pm me for pregame death metal
    GSC OU: Andeby vs Conflict a loss here would be absurd HEH

XY OU 1: kd24 vs GaryTheGengar kd could win but gtg is real good
    XY OU 2: PttP vs dragonuser fucking slut
    XY Uber: Faint vs Blim #seakings
    XY LC: Eo Ut Mortus vs blarajan FOR ALISON
    BW OU: Lavos Spawn vs Aqualouis | lervoss spern
    BW UU: Nas vs Royalty | versatile, his style switches like a (BAN ME PLEASE)
    BW RU: JabbaTheGriffin vs HSA rofl hsa does not play ru but he'll win the same way he crushed poops boobs' dreams (RIP)
    DPP OU: Iconic vs Vinc2612 | np: QUINTESSENCE oh my god that riff
    ADV OU: MarceloDK vs Fakes viva deutschland

have fun bigs!!
    Jaiho likes this.
  19. Edgar

Edgar
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

XY Uber: Problems vs Donkey - I'm pretty sure Problems won't handle the johnning
    Donkey likes this.
  20. Jirachee

Jirachee Kaleidoscope
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

predictions (open)

gl wolfs
  21. Zebraiken

Zebraiken GANONBOARF
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    NU Co-Leader

dix (open)
    The Ever Grande BIGS (6) vs. The Indie Scooters (6)

The Congregation of the Classiest (4) vs. The Wifi Wolfpack (8)

The Circus Maximus Tigers (11)
    vs. The Smog Frogs (0)

BW NU: Zebraiken vs Reiku - hf

The Alpha Ruiners (7) vs. The Stark Sharks (5)

The Team Raiders (4) vs. The Cryonicles (8)

gl hf frogs, let's get em tigres

edit: sh*t i can't count
  22. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

gl ribbits, go tigres :>
    Hollywood likes this.
  23. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

BW RU: Alf' vs Bad Ass - gets a free win this week because he has one more team that i built for him that he didnt have to reveal for gslam, after that he's fucked
    BW RU: Afro Smash vs SilentVerse - best ru player on smogon not sharing a bed with aerialace tm40
    BW RU: Hot N Cold vs Texas Cloverleaf - idk they're both pretty ok, should be a close fight.
    BW RU: Silvershadow234 vs -Tsunami- - i hate to pick against my teammate but i know he's gonna get lucked and nothing i can do will change it so i might as well get the prediction right
    BW RU: JabbaTheGriffin vs HSA ♥ - i wanted to bold the heart to see how much it changed from ♥ i actually have no clue how good either of these guys are at ru
    DestinyUnknown and SilentVerse like this.
  24. Mizuhime

Mizuhime the echoes of silence
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Doubles Queen

Gl tanner
    kok
    biosci
    laga
    randy
  25. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

BW NU: Fuzznip vs Jayde LOL JAYDE IS THE #1 NU PICK HOW DO YOU GUYS NOT GET THIS
    DPP OU: Delta 2777 vs george182 unless he shakes the rust off :(
    ADV OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs ]V[ajinTupacZ holy fuck battle of the whole damn century

The Congregation of the Classiest vs. The Wifi Wolfpack

XY OU 2: ZoroDark vs aim lol idk aim but he seems p cool
    BW UU: kokoloko vs ThunderBlunder kooooookoooolooooooookoooooooo
    DPP OU: 199 Lives vs DracoMalfoy nitro's a beast if he gets his match done lol
    GSC OU: Mr.E vs Jorgen cool fite

XY OU 2: Leftiez vs Lady Bug the king
    BW OU: Thatsjustpeachy vs yan[sogeking] good fight if peachy plays for KEEPS
    BW UU: DestinyUnknown vs aerialace TM40 i like dunk but i love aatm40's posts a lot
    BW RU: Hot N Cold vs Texas Cloverleaf 50/50, i like em both

XY OU 1: CrashinBoomBang vs TheFourthChaser TIME FOR CHANGE #TFC2014 #FROAKIE
    XY LC: Dcae vs Al_Alchemist the real winner is blarajan, since xy lc is in spl
    XY Doubles: Laga vs Arcticblast #freevgc
    BW UU: Ginku vs WhiteQueen the champ himself
    BW RU: Silvershadow234 vs -Tsunami- ritual sacrifice before battles seems to pay off
    DPP OU: Ojama vs Heist yet another top gameADV OU: Bloo vs make "who is bloo"

XY OU 2: PttP vs dragonuser strong fight
    BW RU: JabbaTheGriffin vs HSA ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    BW NU
    : Plus vs CaseKace who care

look for your next installment of windsong's official spl predictions etc etc
    least exciting matchups goes to frogs vs tigers
    expect frogs to be leader after week 1/ribbit nation
    Jayde likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)