Smogon Premier League V - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock head is indeed better than sturdy. What a shame :(
My apologies mates, I was sure I checked enough my team. gg nonetheless

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Victreebel almost achieved!

fun game, lost gg

Maybe next week I'll get a favourable matchup! (or not get crit in a neutral one)

K-12 got d/ced when the match was relatively even, I probably had an advantage. Normally I'd do the replay, but I have to go to work in 20 minutes, and the frogs have fucked me around all week so I have no sympathy for the d/c.
I am frog, but I do not have the fault of it.
I would have liked to repeat because I sign to a league to play, not to gain battles like that.
Anyways, confirming... and sorry team.

10. Afro Smash - A PO player that is relatively new, Afro Smash most likely won't have a fantastic season. The amount of superior RU players this year + RU not being Afro's main tier really hurts his chances. His battling skill is lacking and his teambuilding isn't the best, so he will really have to outdo himself in order to bring decent results.

good call reyscarface!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
in a game like pokemon, players are easily ranked because every match starts the same and there are very few random elements or bits of hidden information, so players will often perform routinely.

lmao if you wanted accurate rankings you should go play starcraft or chess or some shit

yes and it is also probably not a good idea to pipe up right after he only narrowly beat a sun offense team with trick room

oh his team only had one trick roomer.... now i feel dumb. lucky this post is near the bottom of the page heh but matchup still heavily favoured afro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)