Smogon Premier League V - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
what's with u dudes and getting happy over a win when some dudes predicted against u? impress people at the end of the season when you have a nice record; no one's impressed by one 'underdog' victory.
Nothin wrong with using predictions as motivation to win, Afro Smash and I know all about this...

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Was in a good position when Audiosurfer timed out due to a disconnection (irc quote below, several other users on #doubles and doubtlessly members of the Classiest can back this up). Sorry it had to end that way, that was perhaps the most exciting game I've played in my life. gg man, I'll see you in the finals of that minitour >:]

<Audiosurfer> my dad took out the cord cuz i've been on all day waiting for ablast to finally play me

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Was in a good position when Audiosurfer timed out due to a disconnection (irc quote below, several other users on #doubles and doubtlessly members of the Classiest can back this up). Sorry it had to end that way, that was perhaps the most exciting game I've played in my life. gg man, I'll see you in the finals of that minitour >:]

<Audiosurfer> my dad took out the cord cuz i've been on all day waiting for ablast to finally play me

I'm not sure who updated the thread lol but if audiosurfer DCed and he sent in his team, it isn't an automatic win for Arcticblast, even if Arcticblast had a strong win.

It has to be 100% for me to give him the win, and so far people are telling me audiosurfer had a small chance.

Since audiosurfer dced, it's up to Arcticblast whether he want to recreate the same situation (note this is simply recreating the battle situation, not necessarily doing the same moves) with same teams, or rematch the game with different teams.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
No, that's actually worse. It means your team thought you were ass enough to bench you. Least my team let me play my remaining matches. GGWP

Edit: Soulwind, be a Stone_Cold. Not a Panamaxis.

Scheduled with manaphy for friday, something came up and he wasn't able to make it.

Re-scheduled for today, but I still haven't seen him online.

Act post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)