1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 5 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Oglemi, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reymedy

Reymedy The Black Sun.
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

and when I finally have the luck of my side, I still manage to lose
  2. Hikari

Hikari
    is a Past SPL Winner

LuckOverSkill, Key, Lasagne and 11 others like this.
  3. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

lost gg i suck
  4. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Won v. Furai in a gg :c

Come on ruiners, go fight win!
    Jukain, Annoyer, Haruno and 9 others like this.
  5. yondie

yondie mitt game strong
    is a Past WCoP Winner

subbing in Light the Thunder for fakes
    CyberOdin likes this.
  6. Danilo

Danilo im a danilo!!!
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

no single player won or lost that game; it was a coalition of 'advisors' and calcers that played that game with the dudes(and a ton of other games). no ubers game under 30 turns should take 46 minutes. you don't need 7 minutes to decide a lead, you certainly shouldn't have an idle time under 30 seconds for the majority of the game, but we need a timer so that people can, for the most part, play by themselves.
  7. Tesung

Tesung
    is the Smogon Tour Season 18 Champion

What a good strategy to buy a player for 40k so that u could ghost him. Next level shit there
    reiku, Sweep, Haruno and 8 others like this.
  8. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Yeah, I admit to being ghosted the entirety of the game: http://pastebin.com/paWUHgeG

Let's see that administrative post explaining my SPL ban Oglemi.
    jumpluff, little gk, Tesung and 9 others like this.
  9. Masterclass

Masterclass Banned deucer.

lost in a gg.

maybe a little unlucky with the team match up ;_; nothing i could do
    Adam likes this.
  10. Adam

Adam
    is a Pre-Contributor

Won.

Had fun vs Masterclass ( who was very accommodating and nice of my schedule ).

This team was made last week for Dekzeh, but once I saw we had won the week I decided to save it ( and bring a pastebin team vs dekzeh instead ) and have no regrets! Ended up with a better matchup in a week that actually matters a lot :)!

GG
    aim, Danilo, Darkdiglett and 3 others like this.
  11. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Bloo is trying to convince us he was not ghosted, but there are multiple periods of silence for a few minutes. He removed the incriminating parts. The parts where Laga ghosted him.
  12. Alf'

Alf'
    is a Past SPL Winner

Thought I had won and was destroyed by custap magneton :(

GG heist, sry team
  13. Mizuhime

Mizuhime the echoes of silence
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Doubles Queen

Laga the ubers god coming thru *-*
    Laurel likes this.
  14. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

yea gg
    Zebraiken likes this.
  15. Donkey

Donkey

Who would have thought? A team that relies on Arceus-Water to beat Scarf Kyogre does not match up well against Scarf Kyogre.
    Little Hulk, Furai, Sinclair and 7 others like this.
  16. liberty32

liberty32

won, he timed out, but it was a close match anyway

gg
    cbt, kill yourself and bro fist like this.
  17. Aqualouis

Aqualouis ^ according to Reymedy, he drew a Groudon
    is a Contributor Alumnus

18. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I dunno where wolf is...
  19. RiCH HOMiE CA$ED

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED formerly Versace Python Cased

MoP is usually on during Sunday, you'll play tomorrow
    reiku likes this.
  20. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

smh nobody bats an eye when a 30 turn ru match goes for 2 hours and 14 minutes but a 46 minute ubers game and everybody flips out
    jumpluff and Harsha like this.
  21. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Can't bat an eye when you're sleeping... z_z
    King, Lady Bug, jumpluff and 5 others like this.
  22. PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS you're welcome
    is a Pre-Contributor

That's because ubers is a joke tier you think people really need to get ghosted to play it.. C'mon guys
  23. Melee Mewtwo

Melee Mewtwo SO TIRED of listening to your nonsense, you massive gasbag!
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

:(
  24. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

The Wolf screwed me over with his obscure antics, but I managed to get extremely lucky at the end... That damage roll was like absolute minimum jesus..

edit: Nah it actually wasn't gg, I won that solely because of luck, nothing more and nothing less. Sorry for the shitty game.
    Shoka and Floppy like this.
  25. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Jack of All Trades

#threepercentwin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)