1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 5 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Oglemi, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reymedy

Reymedy The Black Sun.
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

and when I finally have the luck of my side, I still manage to lose
  2. Hikari

Hikari
    is a Past SPL Winner

LuckOverSkill, Key, Lasagne and 11 others like this.
  3. Furai

Furai wellfare
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

lost gg i suck
  4. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Won v. Furai in a gg :c

Come on ruiners, go fight win!
    Jukain, Annoyer, Haruno and 9 others like this.
  5. yondie

yondie I feel a little bit, like, I'm the Braveheart of creativity.
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past WCoP Winner

subbing in Light the Thunder for fakes
    CyberOdin likes this.
  6. Danilo

Danilo
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

no single player won or lost that game; it was a coalition of 'advisors' and calcers that played that game with the dudes(and a ton of other games). no ubers game under 30 turns should take 46 minutes. you don't need 7 minutes to decide a lead, you certainly shouldn't have an idle time under 30 seconds for the majority of the game, but we need a timer so that people can, for the most part, play by themselves.
  7. Tesung

Tesung

What a good strategy to buy a player for 40k so that u could ghost him. Next level shit there
    reiku, Sweep, Haruno and 8 others like this.
  8. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Yeah, I admit to being ghosted the entirety of the game: http://pastebin.com/paWUHgeG

Let's see that administrative post explaining my SPL ban Oglemi.
    jumpluff, little gk, Tesung and 9 others like this.
  9. Masterclass

Masterclass

lost in a gg.

maybe a little unlucky with the team match up ;_; nothing i could do
    Adam likes this.
  10. Adam

Adam
    is a Pre-Contributor

Won.

Had fun vs Masterclass ( who was very accommodating and nice of my schedule ).

This team was made last week for Dekzeh, but once I saw we had won the week I decided to save it ( and bring a pastebin team vs dekzeh instead ) and have no regrets! Ended up with a better matchup in a week that actually matters a lot :)!

GG
    aim, Danilo, Darkdiglett and 3 others like this.
  11. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

Bloo is trying to convince us he was not ghosted, but there are multiple periods of silence for a few minutes. He removed the incriminating parts. The parts where Laga ghosted him.
  12. Alf'

Alf'
    is a Past SPL Winner

Thought I had won and was destroyed by custap magneton :(

GG heist, sry team
  13. Mizuhime

Mizuhime The creative adult is the child who has survived
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Doubles Queen

Laga the ubers god coming thru *-*
    Laurel likes this.
  14. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

yea gg
    Zebraiken likes this.
  15. Donkey

Donkey

Who would have thought? A team that relies on Arceus-Water to beat Scarf Kyogre does not match up well against Scarf Kyogre.
    Little Hulk, Furai, Sinclair and 7 others like this.
  16. liberty32

liberty32

won, he timed out, but it was a close match anyway

gg
    cbt, BKC and bro fist like this.
  17. Aqualouis

Aqualouis ^ according to Reymedy, he drew a Groudon
    is a Contributor Alumnus

18. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I dunno where wolf is...
  19. Versace Python Cased

Versace Python Cased Formerly ßasedVictory

MoP is usually on during Sunday, you'll play tomorrow
    reiku likes this.
  20. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

smh nobody bats an eye when a 30 turn ru match goes for 2 hours and 14 minutes but a 46 minute ubers game and everybody flips out
    jumpluff and Harsha like this.
  21. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Can't bat an eye when you're sleeping... z_z
    King, Lady Bug, jumpluff and 5 others like this.
  22. MAJISTRATE

MAJISTRATE formerly PROBLEMS

That's because ubers is a joke tier you think people really need to get ghosted to play it.. C'mon guys
  23. Melee Mewtwo

Melee Mewtwo Is a Fox main.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

:(
  24. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

The Wolf screwed me over with his obscure antics, but I managed to get extremely lucky at the end... That damage roll was like absolute minimum jesus..

edit: Nah it actually wasn't gg, I won that solely because of luck, nothing more and nothing less. Sorry for the shitty game.
    Shoka and Floppy like this.
  25. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

#threepercentwin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)