Smogon Premier League V - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
The Indie Scooters vs The Congregation of the Classiest

XY OU 1: Vinc2612 vs Sinclair
XY OU 2: Dice vs idiotfrommars -- the best player ever
XY Uber: Hack He Must vs Problems -- best UBER player ever
XY LC: fitzy72 vs Artemisa -- ???
XY Doubles: Braverius vs Chase -- ???
BW OU: undisputed vs LuckOverSkill -- close match
BW UU: Bad Ass vs kokoloko
BW RU: Nails vs Afro Smash
BW NU: cbt vs Soulgazer
DPP OU: Masterclass vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: Triangles vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Karrot vs Mr.E

YO
1/20 to lose
And im not even sorry flame me more team :)
AQUAAA plz start winning those 95/5s plz we will probably need that in playoffs and ur lack of skill is gonna hinder us.

Also activity post cuz Rey hasn't replied to my vm and that's absolutely ridiculous because I'm on vacation and have the decency of contacting this dirty pecker

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
me and kokoloko scheduled for 11 am saturday, which was like the only time he could play and i didn't have to work. unfortunately, something came up, so i will try to reschedule, but i'm putting this here for posterity

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Hack and I have been pretty busy with irl stuff so we couldn't play yesterday hopefully we will get this done soon.

Why are we 0-2 down, c'mon boys! You guys really wana get knocked out by a team in SPL ran by a BlazingKickingChicken..

i vmed zfs 3 times. I pmed on irc. He doesnt answer. All he did was asking if i am available this friday. I definetely cant battle saturday and only maybe sunday.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry Majin, didn't mean to dodge you, it's just been a hectic week.

We decided on irc to play in about 35 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)