1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 5 - Week 9

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Oglemi, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

Subbing in Mizuhime for cbt
    Jaiho, Ultimathunder, Laurel and 4 others like this.
  2. blunder

blunder

won gg friend
    FLCL, Danilo, New Breed and 14 others like this.
  3. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

come on bkc, don't let koko get carried to ANOTHER team trophy :/
  4. Masterclass

Masterclass

Had the game won 100% and it got stolen from me.

If anyone needs an explination, all I wanted that entire game was for his heatran to HIT ONE FUCKING FIRE BLAST against my jirachi it missed both and i couldn't trap it with dugtrio. That heatran was the only thing stopping resttalk swampert. Later in the game heatran was weakened I had zapdos to fodder on it, but who cares right? He just crits my swampert.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. 199 Lives

199 Lives

Never thought a bro could be this sour towards me. Take the loss on your chin like a real man, you got lucky early on but I never complained once. GG only out of respect, shame you had to shit it up.
  6. Masterclass

Masterclass

Anyone who saw the log can tell you had the game lost. The Hax i got was irrelevant as fuck.

Edit: Anyway, It's gonna be hard to make play offs after the two stolen wins in a row the classiests took. But, if anyone can make miracles happen it's my teammates, c'mon guys we were last placed team by week 5, what we did to get here was a harder task than the one we've got now. Les get it.

also me n nitroo are cool, if there's anyone besides my teammates that I'd like to give a trophy to, it's nitroo.
  7. Edgar

Edgar Lordsquads,,
    is an official Team Rateris a SPL Winner

.scootin
    Nails likes this.
  8. kael

kael
    is a SPL Winner

Lol Edgar nice your picture 8D

I love
  9. Artemisa

Artemisa

Won, gg

#CLASSIEST LFGI

EDIT: SHOUT OUT TO VALENTINE FOR BELIEVING IN ME
  10. Afro Smash

Afro Smash

Jus 1 more fukn thrust is all we need
  11. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

won, gg bro
    Harsha and gr8astard like this.
  12. WhiteQueen

WhiteQueen boner dethroner
    is a SPL Winner

lost in a fun one, gg jabba
  13. Edgar

Edgar Lordsquads,,
    is an official Team Rateris a SPL Winner

Won vs Harsha gg bro :]
    Arcticblast likes this.
  14. Harsha

Harsha Rest In Beats
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

Lost vs Edgar, gg friend.
  15. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

what a shitty series to knock us out lol

proud of you scoots! amazing turnaround after midseason i'll probably make a big post later

good luck classiest, not like you'll need it but still
    Jaiho, radianthero156 and King like this.
  16. Nachos

Nachos Good player alert!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

17. Afro Smash

Afro Smash

18. bro fist

bro fist
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

proud of our team for turning it around from last place to being one week away from making the playoffs. no reason to hang our heads. thanks to bkc for bringing me on board and making it a really fun season.

ggs to the classiest as well even though i think we can both acknowledge that most of those games were really shitty.

Jirachee n_n
  19. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

ggs classiest, and im proud of the hard work scooters put in. could've been easy to just give up at mid-season, but everyone worked really hard until the end.

gotta give a couple shoutouts:

bkc: thanks for picking me and helping me with teams, there's definitely no way i'd have had the success i did without your assistance getting me back into things

masterclass: biggest shoutout to this guy for providing me with 4 undefeated teams. i was really impressed by your skills during this SPL, and i would not be surprised to see you win next smogon tour. i know i told you that before, but you're definitely one of the top players in the game right now

dice + bro fist: thanks for testing, advice, and supporting me

pdc: thanks for teams boss, and it was a pleasure as always to hang out with you again
    bro fist and BKC like this.
  20. Froggy

Froggy

21. TIWSS

TIWSS

was at team disadvantage and played like poop
    gg bud
  22. Soulgazer

Soulgazer
    is a Pre-Contributor

23. PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS

IDM UBERS PLAY OFFS LETS GO!
  24. Mizuhime

Mizuhime Hear my tears all in my tunes
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

well played soulgazer, sub punch Pikachu couldn't achieve .. Good luck in playoffs classiest

to my scooters -

It was a good season and we turned it around after 0-3-1 to force a play down against the classiest, we didn't win but it was still a miracle we made it this far. It was a fun season and I made a lot of new friends, the top 5 vegetable, Juan the none American, pdc, Makiri, Triangles, Majin and even more. Sorry for not using your team cbb, but sub punch Pika wanted to shine. The season was a very enjoyable one and that includes the trolling Dice and Sweepage did, but thank you Scooters, Ruiniers, and other friends for making my first SPL a great one

On the bright side, I finally got to use Tangela
    bro fist and CrashinBoomBang like this.
  25. BKC

BKC

Subbing in SnowCristal! for Dice.

SnowCristal is an XY goddess who deserves her chance to kick ass and Princess Brii is literal garbdix.
    Jaiho, LuckOverSkill, Laga and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)