Finals Smogon Premier League VI - Finals [Won by the Congregation of the Classiest]

Status
Not open for further replies.
grats classiest, wish the series couldve been more clean, but it's pokemon so its fine i guess haha, shoutouts later

I feel like in every tour no matter who wins they get some ridiculous hate or hax accusations, but classiest rlly deserved this one.

grats to all except shake rofl u guys deserved it

Nigga talks shit before my game with Reachzero (and I didn't save shit because I thought it was just friendly banter, but I was wrong I guess), gets salty when I say something back after I win, and then keeps talking shit

[15:36] Hikari suck it meru
[15:37] Sam woah
[15:37] Meru do u always win in playoffs????
[15:37] Meru im
[15:37] Meru dying to know

[15:40] Hikari Meru I'm 5-0 in playoff,,,
[15:40] Meru orly?
[15:40] Meru tell me more
[15:40] Hikari I'll do it
[15:40] Hikari whenever I de-gray my trophy

[15:41] Meru u need actual old gen players to win tho :(

4-1 in old gens

Still undefeated in playoff

Thanks for the red trophy m8

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Congratulations of the Classiest.

I'd like to extend a round of applause to literally everyone who participated in this tournament. You're all beautiful, even dice who never actually shared his recording of Blank Space as per the trade requirement... Having less than a handful of uncompleted matches and a general lack of stupid drama made this tournament much less of a pain in the ass to host than I'd have initially expected, and it was genuinely a pleasure to watch every one of your teams grow to be good friends (or enemies! shoutouts Omfuga haha).

I'll probably go through and add trophies in a few hours if somebody doesn't beat me to it. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)