Smogon Premier League VI - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
eventually doesn't beds win because zap outdamages lefties on all pokemon and tiba runs out of pp, leaving him with the options of 1) ko zap and lose to lax or 2) die to struggle

w/e either way, legendary match, rip tibas win streak

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
eventually doesn't beds win because zap outdamages lefties on all pokemon and tiba runs out of pp, leaving him with the options of 1) ko zap and lose to lax or 2) die to struggle

w/e either way, legendary match, rip tibas win streak
he doesnt just "lose" to lax because he has reflect raikou + toxic skarm to force rests, ttar to sdef drop with crunch and zapdos to parahax

that was so far from a "guaranteed win" i cant even begin to describe it lol

I cannot lie and say I'm not salty at the decision because I am, but arguing about it serves no prupose any longer. I do really hate how the series came down to such drama and that's what will most likely be remembered for this week, unfortunaly. Regardless, it was a really tigh series filled with good games and we will certanily take these games as a lesson to improve ourselfes going into further weeks. GGs Ruiners and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

I'll leave a good picture so we can hopefully all go back to being friends again.

Hopefully see ya in playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)