Smogon Premier League VII - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost writer Finchinator here. Sorry, I mean Laurel, kinda like Shakespeare. I have not heard from CTC since Tuesday and he answered me 36 hours later after the initial VM. I told him lets play on Thursday or Friday, I might be able to play weekend, to which he responded "ii fam weekend it is". The weekend arrived and I did not hear from CTC nor did the Sharks (I miss you guys ;-;) make any effort to communicate with me or Nails. I made it very apparent weekend would be hard for me to play anyways, and now I'm in the car driving back from St Louis. I won't be back home until after the deadline, and at that point I have a lot of work to do and will not be able to play. Activity post.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
The series isn't over, but ggs so far tigers and best of luck throughout the remainder of the season. It was a good run bigs - unfortunate that we couldn't have it all amount to some more wins, but that's alright. I actually really enjoyed working w/ everyone on the team, regardless of the end result, and hope we can have a fun last three weeks, regardless of our chances of making playoffs. Finally, I hope dice is happy that I won't be posting anymore "pseudo inspiration attempts to create faux camaraderie"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)