Smogon Premier League IX - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Lost 1-2 in THE WORST game in pokemon history. When you are making an announcement of a tour, you must write all the rules about a tier even if they are the simplest rules and everyone knows them. Game 1 was a tie and I could have won that game if the rule was written (otherwise I would have clicked sleep powder and not explosion as I had a decent chance of winning). G4 was the haxiest game I have ever played/seen in my life, I don’t even know what the odds are for 2 freezes, 1 crit and a para(actually I did the calc and it is 0.00542%). Thx to my team for being supportive and giving me the chance to be in this tour sorry for not bringing the W

GGFan

Banned deucer.
I have defeated my admirable adversary, Lusch, in two games--it truly felt like a culmination of my 16-year odyssey. Over that time I fought all over the world--in Pokemonexperte, Pokefans, Arctic Bay, Pallettown, Brasil Pokemon, THE Alternative, Battle Arena, GameFAQS, RBY2K10, SmogonJr, Pokemon Perfect--to finally reach this point. To those of you who thought I would never be able to compete on this stage, I have but one thing to say to all of you:

SWIM IN GARBAGE, O YOU GARBAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)