Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey guys can we not argue how good we are at pokemon in this thread thanks!

my dad can beat up your dad.

lol woah megan and thorn that was hilarious but no honestly act you age not your shoe size which for both of you is probably like what 50.
ok first of all both of you have no idea what you are talking about i use rotom appliances a lot
2nd (directed at megan only): actually many wifi players do like to use rotom-A forms kiddies from the wall to special attackers, hell to even the wall crippling trickster they use AR codes so they an use them on wifi.
3rd (directed at both of you): I bet i can sweep any OU team you can come up with. With mu UU/NU TR team. Who needs rotom-A when you got parasect, octillary, and marrowack:)
even tough paraflinch fusion is fun with rotom-F.

So come on someone pick me up I have a lot of experience with dealing with noobs and pros alike and I got drive, and now because of these people talking "shit" about not just me but my fellow players a true reason to want it all so pick me up y'all and i promise i won't let ya down CA out.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
3rd (directed at both of you): I bet i can sweep any OU team you can come up with. With mu UU/NU TR team. Who needs rotom-A when you got parasect, octillary, and marrowack:)
even tough paraflinch fusion is fun with rotom-F.
I really hope you know that just this part right here made your chances even lower, other teams would love for you to use Marowak(spelled correctly) against them. The only part dumber than this was the 50 shoe size and the age thing, I'd say you were older than them but this post really makes me wonder, I guess we'll have to check your shoe size to figure it out.

woah fuck that's trippy veedrock i never noticed that one wasn't alum

weeird

just gonna go back to focusing on the cute doggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)