Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and none of you can honestly say i came here to pick a fight look at my original post i wasn't messing with anyone everyone started fucking with me calling me monkeys and shit

lol your welcome but i think your a little late someone beat ya to it
You were called worse than a monkey, not a monkey theres a diff

edit: romeo siged something else, you tend to say aloy of stuff sig worthy

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
last i checked this was English. that's why everyone is reading and responding to it just fine and Aeroblacktyl I'm here to have Fun I'm not in my AP English which i have a 98% in so I'd like to think my words aren't completely incomprehensible I'm always speaking proper english on the phone with football coach, at NHS meeting, around my teacher, and more and there are few places i can really be me that's here, with my girlfriend, and out on the field or the court. this is a place to make friends I don't have to type an entire word it's fun talking how i like to talk like i like saying "aye whats up bro?" instead of "Hey how are you Timmy?" it's the type of language i use when I'm having fun when I'm with friends.

I am here to have fun too, but I can't do so until you shut the hell up. Gracias (That means thank you in case you didn't know, since I am not sure what language you have been speaking these past few pages.)

lol the guy who just used an entire paragraph to explain that he knew how to speak english just wrote an entire paragraph that was one sentence long...................................................................

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You should know better than to let people get under your skin. This is how they have fun.

But hi5, MoP?

lol the guy who just used an entire paragraph to explain that he knew how to speak english just wrote an entire paragraph that was one sentence long...................................................................
nah, he actually had punctuation in the middle. seems we've gotten the hang of ?, now how about commas?

thanks! i don't see any commas there, so i'm assuming you're still studying?

and welcome to the charmanders, somebody and arin!

Azure Demon

thanks! i don't see any commas there, so i'm assuming you're still studying?

and welcome to the charmanders, somebody and arin!
Last i checked this was English. That's why everyone is reading and responding to it just fine. Aeroblacktyl, I'm here to have FUN I'm not in my AP English class, which I have a 98% in so I'd like to think my words aren't completely incomprehensible. I'm always speaking proper English on the phone with football coaches, at NHS (national honors society) meeting, around my teachers, and more. There are only a few places i can really be me. They are here, with my girlfriend, and out on the field or the court. This is a place made to make friends. I don't have to type an entire word, It's fun talking how i like to talk like i like saying "aye whats up bro?" instead of "Hey how are you Timmy?" This is the the type of language i use when I'm having fun when I'm with friends.

lol I'm finished jump hope you approve.lol
and the reason i didn't do it sooner was i was trading and battling

supermarth: Yes, you are correct it is BS but i heard free food, leaving class for free food, and it looks good on college apps.lol Yeah, my counselor said i should join he didn't say it was boring as hell.

Azure Demon

Aeroblacktyl, let me ask you this. When your friends throw costume parties are you the guy who always goes dressed as the pirate?

god

crimson just stop

if you don't have social skills even on the internet either learn something about it or just say idgaf and leave

honestly this thread turned into a troll fest

still undrafted still good pick me XD.
And lol at crismon wouldnt it be better to shut up by using a saying from my language "dont argue with an idiot". Just the question is who is the idiot.

Azure Demon

Yeah, I'm done arguing with others here. As Skarm said they are just doing it to piss me off but I'm tired of people picking me as the bad guy here when i started off just a post not directed toward anyone but the managers.

I'm deleting all previous post

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
what r frendz

friend (fr
nd)n.1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5. Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

tr.v. friend·ed, friend·ing, friends 1. To add (someone) as a friend on a social networking website.
2. Archaic To befriend

There you go buddy!!

Azure Demon

someone pick up me or ultraskydive we are probably the 2 only good players left.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)