Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm deleting all previous post
he didn't delete them all lol. i assume he did a few but just saw that everyone had quoted them already!

btw, our team does rock right now but what else did you expect?

Azure Demon

I deleted all of my post go look man i really did and said sorry to everyone

but everyone i just played ultraskydive he is a good player

Pick up ultraskydive, Son of shadoo, or my self all good players and I'm sure untraskydive will tell you the same

I deleted all of my post go look man i really did and said sorry to everyone

but everyone i just played ultraskydive he is a good player

Pick up ultraskydive, Son of shadoo, or my self all good players and I'm sure ultraskydive will tell you the same
Well I can say me , crismon , son of shadoo are good players but I cant say that we are the only ones that are good since there are a lot of people I dont know in the undrafted poll.
If you pick me ill send you a photo of my kittens I have two both of the are girls and are cute :)

Azure Demon

lol what do you mean. everyone loves kittens

son of shadoo: I really am a good player in fact meet me on the CAP server and I'll show you OU battle

do what I did and adblock her. she can't distract you then!

eta: oh, god, e, everything about that post, including your signature, terrifies me.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't help but root for the Firebot Charmanders even though I guess Indie Scoopers and The Congregation of the Classiest are like my home teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)