Smogon Premier League - Manager Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to sign up with Bobtheball4. He would serve the post of Assistant Manager if we were selected.

Dropping out, sorry. I don't want to let anyone down. School IS still in session. =/

Edit: I'd rather not be picked to play than be picked to manage and be flamed for not delivering. xD

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I will edit my decision: I have decided to hitch my wagon to whistle + matty.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Nice to see this actually got started. I don't have the time to manage effectively, unfortunately. Kudos though for getting things on track.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The SPL Managers are as follows:

Synre / Carl / alex
whistle / matty / Scofield
Rory / RBG
jumpluff / huy
Twash / Tab
Jimbo / SoT
Fabbles
Sonuis
tennisace / Stellar / Thoughts
Huntofthelion / joshe

Bold indicates the head of the manager team (i.e. who gets final say in decisions)

Congratulations to all of the ones chosen, and sorry to those who we had to reject. There were just not enough spots to go around. However, if you're still interested in being part of a manager team, feel free to approach any of these 10 teams and help them out!

Expect Player Sign-ups after the end of Smogon Tournament 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)