Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

the worst season
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnuswon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
Predicting the young office boy to overthrow his boss in an epic koala corp show down.

apologies vs LOKI

my only prediction

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
congrats to sk on a hard-fought well-earned victory!!! ruiners luckback starts here lets see if you can manage to cheat your way to a trophy boys i believe in you

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
anyone who associates with aldaron is -247924 cool points

Alakazam is still more boss in GSC than the degree to which I outplayed Sk, eat it Borat and all you other zam haters

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
well, since you guys supposedly lost every week to luck, why would you want to break that fine tradition now?

So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.

HSA

ice trader gang
is a Tiering Contributor
So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.
we can't win 5 straight, that would be 6-3

But thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.