Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.
What a 180, it's almost as if someone performed inception on you...

we can't win 5 straight, that would be 6-3

But thanks for the support!
I'd be ok with that

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Forum Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.
Sorry I just beat Rewer

gg

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
Well, let's put it this way, the good thing about being down is that everyone loves a great comeback story.

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
and that's a wrap. special thanks to carl for all the hard work he put in over the season as our comanager. we couldntve done it without you man

WE SCOOT TILL WE DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.