Finals Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.
What a 180, it's almost as if someone performed inception on you...

we can't win 5 straight, that would be 6-3

But thanks for the support!
I'd be ok with that

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.
Sorry I just beat Rewer

gg

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Scooters, champions of Frontier and soon to be champions of SPL.

Faster. Harder. Scooter.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Well, let's put it this way, the good thing about being down is that everyone loves a great comeback story.

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
and that's a wrap. special thanks to carl for all the hard work he put in over the season as our comanager. we couldntve done it without you man

WE SCOOT TILL WE DIE

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
and that's a wrap. special thanks to carl for all the hard work he put in over the season as our comanager. we couldntve done it without you man
who else would we name the channel after, besides that noiven guy ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)