1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSA ♥

HSA ♥ I am the God of the new world.

gouki and atticus had christmas come early = red and green trophies

Psh, like my teammates have said, #2 isn't that bad. Congrats Scooters!
  2. Folgorio

Folgorio I KickTehAss
    is a Past SPL Winner

MY CLUTCH PLAYOFF PERFORMANCES WERE CLEARLY WHAT GAVE US THE EDGE!!!

No but in all seriousness/honesty I had a terrific time with the team and it was definitely quite overwhelming at first, being in the same irc channel as some guys I've always looked up to like husk/gouki/atticus and basically everyone else (Especially that gaborik dude) on the team. Anyway it was a pleasure spending all that time with you guys and I'm really sorry I didn't pull my weight most of the time...

P.s Wtf is up with the "tell us when you're battling thing" I only didn't tell you guys once >:(
  3. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Yeah man.. interning along with all this kind of limits activity a lot. All's good though. And I did that match at 4 am, you guys owe me :)

In any case, congrats on the win bro, you know I was rooting for you before I got drafted onto a team (and you were still my second pick after the Cryonicles). It was sad that our showdown didn't happen in the finals like we wanted :P

All in all, the whole tournament was a lot of fun, congrats again to the Scooters (husk so strong) and we'll be back in December with some very interesting changes!
  4. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Why is the next one in December anyway? :( first year trophy getting cut short yo
  5. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Because thats going to be the official timing of it. This was more like a test run and this timing conflicts with the world cup.
  6. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Mr.E got a trophy and he still can't stop whining.
  7. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

DEAR GOD WHY WONT ANYONE MAKE A TRADE OFFER FOR HIM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how about you whistle i'm pretty sure he wants to jump ship...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)