1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSA ♥

HSA ♥ I am the God of the new world.

gouki and atticus had christmas come early = red and green trophies

Psh, like my teammates have said, #2 isn't that bad. Congrats Scooters!
  2. Folgorio

Folgorio I KickTehAss
    is a Past SPL Winner

MY CLUTCH PLAYOFF PERFORMANCES WERE CLEARLY WHAT GAVE US THE EDGE!!!

No but in all seriousness/honesty I had a terrific time with the team and it was definitely quite overwhelming at first, being in the same irc channel as some guys I've always looked up to like husk/gouki/atticus and basically everyone else (Especially that gaborik dude) on the team. Anyway it was a pleasure spending all that time with you guys and I'm really sorry I didn't pull my weight most of the time...

P.s Wtf is up with the "tell us when you're battling thing" I only didn't tell you guys once >:(
  3. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Yeah man.. interning along with all this kind of limits activity a lot. All's good though. And I did that match at 4 am, you guys owe me :)

In any case, congrats on the win bro, you know I was rooting for you before I got drafted onto a team (and you were still my second pick after the Cryonicles). It was sad that our showdown didn't happen in the finals like we wanted :P

All in all, the whole tournament was a lot of fun, congrats again to the Scooters (husk so strong) and we'll be back in December with some very interesting changes!
  4. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Why is the next one in December anyway? :( first year trophy getting cut short yo
  5. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Because thats going to be the official timing of it. This was more like a test run and this timing conflicts with the world cup.
  6. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Mr.E got a trophy and he still can't stop whining.
  7. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

DEAR GOD WHY WONT ANYONE MAKE A TRADE OFFER FOR HIM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how about you whistle i'm pretty sure he wants to jump ship...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)