Finals Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Predicting the young office boy to overthrow his boss in an epic koala corp show down.

apologies vs LOKI

my only prediction

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
congrats to sk on a hard-fought well-earned victory!!! ruiners luckback starts here lets see if you can manage to cheat your way to a trophy boys i believe in you

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
anyone who associates with aldaron is -247924 cool points

Alakazam is still more boss in GSC than the degree to which I outplayed Sk, eat it Borat and all you other zam haters

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
well, since you guys supposedly lost every week to luck, why would you want to break that fine tradition now?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm not sure if you've ever played Pokémon before, user scofield, but that tends to happen with this game.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
i beat duskie in a really interesting match imo, gg and thanks for the fun

So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
So I was pretty sure scoot scoot would win this as soon as hunt fucked up and didn't tell his team to throw week 9 to prevent scooters from making the playoffs, but last night I had a dream that the ruiners made a ridiculous comeback, and this finals didn't even go to tie breakers, cause ruiners won 5 straight. Premonition? We'll find out.
we can't win 5 straight, that would be 6-3

But thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)