Finals Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Indie Scooters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
MY CLUTCH PLAYOFF PERFORMANCES WERE CLEARLY WHAT GAVE US THE EDGE!!!

No but in all seriousness/honesty I had a terrific time with the team and it was definitely quite overwhelming at first, being in the same irc channel as some guys I've always looked up to like husk/gouki/atticus and basically everyone else (Especially that gaborik dude) on the team. Anyway it was a pleasure spending all that time with you guys and I'm really sorry I didn't pull my weight most of the time...

P.s Wtf is up with the "tell us when you're battling thing" I only didn't tell you guys once >:(

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shiv again - Hope you have time to be a little more active hosting next year, you're a great guy and you're a good influence on these events. Thanks for not being a twat and playing your match out like a man week 9 even though it kinda bit you in the ass. We'll try and hook you up next year yo
Yeah man.. interning along with all this kind of limits activity a lot. All's good though. And I did that match at 4 am, you guys owe me :)

In any case, congrats on the win bro, you know I was rooting for you before I got drafted onto a team (and you were still my second pick after the Cryonicles). It was sad that our showdown didn't happen in the finals like we wanted :P

All in all, the whole tournament was a lot of fun, congrats again to the Scooters (husk so strong) and we'll be back in December with some very interesting changes!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Because thats going to be the official timing of it. This was more like a test run and this timing conflicts with the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)